TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags America (SFA) Discussion Thread

Since I'm making my first trip to SFA since 2003, what order of things should I do? It will be Labor Day, so it could get busy. I am planning to get a SF pass (higher end) for 2018 and use it this season. Is there any early ride times or early admission?

Since I'm making my first trip to SFA since 2003, what order of things should I do? It will be Labor Day, so it could get busy. I am planning to get a SF pass (higher end) for 2018 and use it this season. Is there any early ride times or early admission?

Gold Pass has early entry and ERT on September 3rd.

More and more I'm wondering . . . . so SFA personnel read the board here? (not a complaint, just that what we speculate regarding what's leaving after this season

magically appears on their FB page, etc).

That being said . . . . A water coaster or mat racer would fit very well where Castaway Creek is now

More and more I'm wondering . . . . so SFA personnel read the board here?

I would make the assumption that most parks do read our forum from time to time if not frequently. Especially considering the fact that we do often Tweet out links to reports made on our forum and we will regularly get back notifications like this one we just got right now:

1516049730_ScreenShot2017-08-29at12_51_45.png.218d96cd134b918c8b44d9991aa96eac.png

^FYI: Most parks have social media personnel who check out forums that have a decent following (not just TPR). Some even join and post regularly....even higher ups than them.

Like Tony Clark from Cedar Point has a TPR account and will on rare occasions post in that thread.

You're posting on/reading what is arguably the most popular theme park forum in existence. Always assume parks management and employees lurk here. Occasionally they will even will post (Tony from CP, Paula from Holiday World, etc).

If you worked in marketing or management @ a park, wouldn't you want to stay up to date on what people thought of your business? Especially a site that's main purpose is theme park reviews?

If you worked in marketing or management @ a park, wouldn't you want to stay up to date on what people thought of your business? Especially a site that's main purpose is theme park reviews?

To be fair I often end up having to apologize to many of those park management people for some of the things that are written on the forum. Since a lot of times what is written on the forums looks very much like this...

821567834_ScreenShot2017-08-29at13_37_16.png.e94c26eff4ef79f8ced8c62b3dfb3e9a.png

More and more I'm wondering . . . . so SFA personnel read the board here?

I would make the assumption that most parks do read our forum from time to time if not frequently. Especially considering the fact that we do often Tweet out links to reports made on our forum and we will regularly get back notifications like this one we just got right now:

[attachment=0]Screen Shot 2017-08-29 at 12.51.45.png[/attachment]

Those were great photos. They need to hire him.

By the way, this is what I was talking about every time I mentioned Mat Blaster [youtu_be]
[/youtu_be]

You go so slow on the up hill part. That is what I do not like about the traditional uphill slides. Now the newer ones like Fiesta Texas has is awesome. There are no slow parts.

Even though I know Zoomazon Falls is really old they are my favorite water slides in the park. They are so fast! Last time I went I flipped over my stomach without even trying. I remember when you it was Adventure World and you use tubes on them. You would almost fly off.

If a update is coming to the water park.... can we please fix the really sad looking pool/lazy river area?

Yeah, you are right. The yellow one is a disgrace. Both the green and red ones are good. Green being the best.

Green ZoomaZon (because of how darn quick it is) and Mako/Hammerhead (you WILL get airtime on them) are my favorite slides at Hurricane Harbor.

Fingers crossed for a discovery

Same. Discoveries are probably my favorite modern flat rides. You get so much floater air time on them! And for some reason I don't feel nauseous on them. Like, swinging ship rides usually make me feel really nauseous but discoveries don't.