TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags America (SFA) Discussion Thread

These people do this on purpose. All of the rides people are talking about are closed: PBR, Roar, and Zoomazon Falls. Good times.

Something is off when I get my food in 2 minutes...lol, even if I was only one of two people in line.

I'm surprised no one mentioned superman since it's been closed since the eclipse lol

Planning my trip to SFA Labor Day weekend. I know I have asked this but just a double-check... historically, you can in fact buy the next years (2018) pass and use it as much as you want at ANY SF park the previous year (2017), correct?

Does this park have an early admission time for passholders? I'm trying to decide if I want the regular pass or the gold. I have not had a SF pass since 2006.

Planning my trip to SFA Labor Day weekend. I know I have asked this but just a double-check... historically, you can in fact buy the next years (2018) pass and use it as much as you want at ANY SF park the previous year (2017), correct?

Does this park have an early admission time for passholders? I'm trying to decide if I want the regular pass or the gold. I have not had a SF pass since 2006.

Yes, you can buy it here for use at any SF park. Gold members get in a little early.

Yes, you can buy it here for use at any SF park. Gold members get in a little early.

No, what I mean is, can I buy my 2018 pass but use it multiple times in "2017" (this remaining season) at various SF parks.

No, what I mean is, can I buy my 2018 pass but use it multiple times in "2017" (this remaining season) at various SF parks.

Yes, it will be good throughout.

Yes, it will be good throughout.

Pouring piers is a construction term when pouring footers.

I do agree with you on multiple attractions. There are a few signs, 'tucked away ' in Hurricane Harbor.

The Screamscape rumor said they were pouring piers in the stunt show area. This is getting interesting.

Anybody else notice that there is no FF stunt show this year. Those are really good. Maybe they are going to remove it for something, and use the Gotham arena for its future shows.

I thought last year's FF show was good . . . . but you never know, they could just up and add a FF/HITP stunt show

So weird they're teasing the removal of Gotham City/Pabst Blue Ribbon( ) when there's a sign in the water park teasing the announcement and footers going in at the stunt show area. I'm like 80% sure it's a waterpark expansion. I'd be shocked if Six Flags was making a capex expansion in both HH and the dry park.

I usually drop my prediction a week out, so yeah, I'm one day late. Shame on me.

I'll stick to what I said last year. I think a water coaster. Also, I think they will improve the lazy river, and maybe add a flowrider or something like that.

I actually do believe they will add to the dry side too. Why leave old survey markers all year long. Also, there is a new one by the tracks. I'll say a Flash themed ride is coming to the soon to be named DC Universe. The flash symbol at the bottom of the Reaper's cloak is too apparent. Either it was on purpose, or someone has some mad ironing skills.

As far as the teasers, I think eventually we will see that the clues were in the shadow, and the words in all CAPS.

Of course, I could be all wrong, and we'll get a Spinsanity only. Maybe a Spinsanity and a water gun play area in the waterpark.

Then the inevitable will happen. People will come on here on Aug. 31 and say, "this is what the park needed'. Cliche. Most of the time those people are right, but if we get a Spinsanity, not this time....lol....

^^^ I would love a Spinsanity! That is if it is a Zamperla disco Spinsanity. Although if they do get one, I hope it is the version with only 24 seats, the one at Six Flags St. Louis (40 seats) doesn't seem as intense as the ones with only 24 seats.

I think the announcement I'm most looking forward to is the one for Six Flags America. I mean with most parks you know, or have a pretty good idea what they are getting, but not with Six Flags America. They have been doing teasing all over the park! I'm also super excited to see what La Ronde gets, see if Great Adventure is actually getting an ABC Tourbilon, and if Magic Mountain is actually get some flat rides.

^^I hear you.

Let me say that the ROAR retracking definitely went well. Superb rides today. Even sounds different. A lot of us are here: ACE. Everyone should get a membership.

Zoomazon Falls and PBR closed again.

Of course discussions have taken place about those survey markers. If not a ride, maybe for a few structures, if they retheme.

20170826_140358.thumb.jpg.1a89700a7c1c02be0a2e57f53486f6bb.jpg