TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags America (SFA) Discussion Thread

Nope, Zoomazon Falls were put in way before The Wild One. It was closed the other day. I just bring up that one, because I keep thinking that it will be removed for a water coaster one day (I'll never forget the look Mr. Howarth gave me when I said that a water coaster would be outstanding). There is very little room left over there to put in a water coaster.

Yes, quite a few attractions are missing.

How come ZF was closed? At any rate, I've always thought the green slide there is the quickest one.

edit: Interesting that the Awakening is going to Gotham Arena . . . and of course, Roar in colder weather

Visited the park today and it seemed like Superman, Batwing, and Roar were closed all day.

Took possible last rides on PBR, High Seas, & Shipwreck. If it turns out to be Pirate's Flight being removed, I'll just have to take another trip up again!

Yeah, I'll be making a trip there on Friday (hopefully Superman and/or Batwing will open then). Got to get in at least one more Hurricane Harbor visit in

Is there any possibility, and I am admitting a lack of knowledge, that the work done on ROAR could have been tweaking and data collecting for an RMC conversion?

Anything like that in the other locations or are the spray paint and wooden markers the tell tale signs?

Is there any possibility, and I am admitting a lack of knowledge, that the work done on ROAR could have been tweaking and data collecting for an RMC conversion?

Anything like that in the other locations or are the spray paint and wooden markers the tell tale signs?

As far as we know there could be markers and spray paint but we wouldn't know because the layout is far away from public view.

Six Flags America, named for its proximity to our nation's capital, will not be flying the Maryland state flag anymore.

Not complaining, just letting everyone know.

http://wjla.com/news/local/six-flags-to-replace-flag-display-to-feature-only-american-flags

I moved to Maryland in 2000 and one of the perks is that we have one of the best looking flags. Maryland was split state during the civil war and the red and white sections of the flag were used as the flag of those that were sympathetic to the south. The current combination signifies the reunification of north and south. Solidarity.

Flying six American flags is perfect. Not an American flag and six trademarked plain colors. Being an American is like being a family member, no matter what your story, for better or worse, if you are a citizen you are American with the rest of us. Controlled by six governments but now American. Six American flags is perfect.

Flying six American flags is perfect. Not an American flag and six trademarked plain colors. Being an American is like being a family member, no matter what your story, for better or worse, if you are a citizen you are American with the rest of us. Controlled by six governments but now American. Six American flags is perfect.

Except today they were only flying 3 flags. 3 Flags, More fun?

IMG_3968.thumb.JPG.5060d4f8681805b3e3c7c6d056d8ef9b.JPG