TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags America (SFA) Discussion Thread

I think SFA has a lot more charm than KD. But by charm, I mean funkiness more than niceness.

If you say so, I think it's a soulless sh*thole. Meanwhile KD is incredibly charming back in the Old Virginia section and the main midway.

SFA isn't soulless. It's haunted by the soul of Eleanor Hall.

I think SFA has a lot more charm than KD. But by charm, I mean funkiness more than niceness.

If you say so, I think it's a soulless sh*thole. Meanwhile KD is incredibly charming back in the Old Virginia section and the main midway.

SFA isn't soulless. It's haunted by the soul of Eleanor Hall.

You're right . . . . her spirit is responsible for all the breakdowns/stalls

Not having shade never bothers me. If I want to be out of the sun so bad I will just not go to an amusement park in the summer. I get shaving some but bashing parks because they do not have any is silly to me.

SFAs lack of trees would never be a reason for me to not go to the park or any park for that matter. Comparing it to KD and BGW it definitely lacks in the shade department but that's okay. I'd much rather be at SFA than work

Here are some interesting things I saw on my visit to SFA today.

It seems like most of the flags or markers in circle Wonder Woman flag colors were red, orange, white and the stake colors bright green and a stake with 2 ribbons on it orange and blue.

image.jpg.f72d7d0993475fd5e8cdf9c4adc8d1ed.jpg

This marker is located next to the control station of Wonder Woman Under the flag it said 50 at the highest point

image.jpg.f611f63bde34fe95344f24b89ea7cbee.jpg

This marker is to the right of the whistle Stop signage across from Wonder Woman it looked like it said HO or MO - 120

image.jpg.b1a670d8affc3ea5c510a61f658e3e1f.jpg

There were 5 or 6 pieces of fence missing.behind Joker's Jinks

Not having shade never bothers me. If I want to be out of the sun so bad I will just not go to an amusement park in the summer. I get shaving some but bashing parks because they do not have any is silly to me.

SFAs lack of trees would never be a reason for me to not go to the park or any park for that matter. Comparing it to KD and BGW it definitely lacks in the shade department but that's okay. I'd much rather be at SFA than work

I say the same thing. Want shade, go inside. I like the beach a whole helluva lot though, so do not listen to me.

It seems like most of the flags or markers in circle Wonder Woman flag colors were red, orange, white and the stake colors bright green and a stake with 2 ribbons on it orange and blue.

Yup, saw those. Maybe they are running something for the bathroom that people keep crying that they want. I'm actually on my way now.

Those trees were removed to let the fire engine through

when JJ got stuck.

Yup, saw those. Maybe they are running something for the bathroom that people keep crying that they want. I'm actually on my way now.

Those trees were removed to let the fire engine through

when JJ got stuck.

Bathrooms back by Superman/Batwing would be awesome! Also, a drink stand back by Batwing to get refills would be pretty nice too.

It seems/appears Six Flags may finally be bringing this park away from the red headed step child shadow its been in a long time.

I took a better picture of the stake near the tracks. It said MC 102. MC means meander corner. I bet there are more stakes somewhere that we cannot see, since that is the meander corner. The other 4 that are easy to see cannot be the only ones.

See link below if you are in the mood to learn something...lol

By the way, I am by no means qualified to access survey work.

Edit: for some unknown reason, the pic is showing black. I'll take more when I go on the 16th for rollercoaster race day.

https://definedterm.com/special_meander_corner