TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags America (SFA) Discussion Thread

I don't understand why park management is dragging their feet on WW. Most of the new rides going in at other SF parks have already finished construction and have entered their testing phase. Including all 3 of the new S&S 4D Freespins going in at other parks.

Ok, I understand that logic. The wait was about 20 for both of those mentioned. Batwing about 30.

Batwing has a 30 minute wait when there's five people in line.

Even ride OPs are worn out from the uninspiring walk back there. Build a path from Coyote Creek. Going through Whisltestop with the WWloT construction detour is more exercise than I care to do. It should be quicker but it isn't.

Can I get a sky ride? Can I a get a SKY RIDE! From between the fountain and the water slides to the back between WWloT and Superman. Make em clear and call them WW invisible jets. Talk about cheap low thrill upgrade. You could tell the kids about the struggle.

Ok, I understand that logic. The wait was about 20 for both of those mentioned. Batwing about 30.

Even ride OPs are worn out from the uninspiring walk back there. Build a path from Coyote Creek. Going through Whisltestop with the WWloT construction detour is more exercise than I care to do. It should be quicker but it isn't.

Can I get a sky ride? Can I a get a SKY RIDE! From between the fountain and the water slides to the back between WWloT and Superman. Make em clear and call them WW invisible jets. Talk about cheap low thrill upgrade. You could tell the kids about the struggle.

Sky Ride? That'll be the day, especially at small SFA. Now, I'm with you on the path. Been saying it for a while. The walk will be a little more inspiring with WW there, and V2 set in between S:ROS and Batwing. Oops, did I say that?

Sportsdude has juice. One post = Vertical construction.

You know.. now that you mention it... There was this "post" I took that one time. . . And it was like *BAM!!!* Vertical "construction" .... then I had to see a doctor within 4 hours sooooo...

Can I get a sky ride? Can I a get a SKY RIDE! From between the fountain and the water slides to the back between WWloT and Superman.

Even though we all know that there is absolutely no way in hell that this park will ever spend the money to do this, a sky ride would be awesome at this park. And its not like there are many trees they would have to work around. I have a friend who would immediately rank this park a lot higher if they installed one.

Though I will say coming from SFGADv, SFA always seems tiny to me and it really takes no time at all to get from one side of the park to the other (Mardi Gras to Coyote, or the front to back). It is a smallass park.

How about SFA does like WDW and builds a full-circuit multi-stop sky ride?Have one station in the waterpark,another near Batwing and a third near Wild One.

Going through Whisltestop with the WWloT construction detour is more exercise than I care to do.

This is the most American post that I have ever read.

Thanks. I can see an elliptical machine from where I type, but here I sit with a Flying Dog Horny Dog. We might get hand me down coasters but we don't get hand me down beer.

. It's a bad costume. Good cartoon character. Totally get a picture for the first time in forever.

Vertical construction on WWloT. Thanks for the photo!