TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags America (SFA) Discussion Thread

Ah, so they're finally taking advantage of the new height limits. What's it now? I think the previous was 200 feet.

The previous limit was 200 feet and that was started back in the Wild World days,mostly because almost no rides back then were being built that high.About 3 years ago the zoning commission stated they were willing to give more leeway for height,as well as letting the park stay open until midnight.

It's about time that they've gotten this ride going since a starflyer was what many were saying the park would get a couple of years ago when they got their height restriction lifted. I'm just glad they've finally gotten something that I could look forward to riding.

Having finally caught up on all the announcements this one is my favorite - totally not expected amongst all the Justice Leagues and 4D Free Spins (also nice to see a couple Zamperla Giant Discovery rides though I admit I originally thought this Wonder Woman was one of them).

Now if Six Flags could just get away from all the superhero themed rides and actually come up with something, dare I say it, original it would be a welcome relief.

SFA's possible 5 year plan

2017-Wonder Woman-lasso of truth

2018- Water coaster(similar to fiesta Texas)

2019-kids area upgrade/expansion

2020- rmc or a new flat ride

Everyone with this upgraded kid's area..lol..Those two areas are fine. What I believe that you are definitely right about is the water coaster. I think that is in 2018. Right now, I'm going to enjoy the Lasso, and the other upgrades that will come next year.

Everyone with this upgraded kid's area..lol..Those two areas are fine. What I believe that you are definitely right about is the water coaster. I think that is in 2018. Right now, I'm going to enjoy the Lasso, and the other upgrades that will come next year.

we thought that KD's kids area was perfectly fine, but we all know what happened lol. But I can see a water coaster replacing penguin in 2018. 2017 should be a good year, especially if wild one's 100th birthday is acknowledged.

we thought that KD's kids area was perfectly fine, but we all know what happened lol. But I can see a water coaster replacing penguin in 2018. 2017 should be a good year, especially if wild one's 100th birthday is acknowledged.

A water coaster can't replace Penguin. The coaster is a water park ride (need bathing suits).

Well, it's about time the Six Flags America is getting their own Skyscreamer ride and calling it "Wonder Woman". With all the other Six Flags parks having their own Skyscreamers except Six Flags America made that park look like The Black Sheep of the Six Flags Family . Plus, knowing my experiences riding all those other Skyscreamers, I can honestly tell you those rides make look intimidating, but they are smooth rides (After riding my first one in Six Flags St. Louis, I thought the husband of my half-sister -who lives in Bloomington, IL- could handle this ride even though he was sick at the time and hates anything that's rough and tough. 'Tis a pity he died a two years ago. )!

As with the discussion of where're they gonna put it? I was thinking the spot where the old Kryton Comet (later replaced by the Flying Bobs, and now replaced with tables ) would be the best place to put it. That area could use another flat ride to join the ??? RIDDLE ME THIS ??? and the surrounding coasters and spinning raft ride. Another spot I was thinking about was the huge gap between Superman and Batwing, so guest can have two attractions to walk to instead of the only one.

But no matter where it goes, Wonder Woman will be the ride that will be most welcomed and best loved.

A water coaster can't replace Penguin. The coaster is a water park ride (need bathing suits).

I mean like a long flume type of coaster, kind of like skull mountain's replacement

2017 should be a good year, especially if wild one's 100th birthday is acknowledged.

Sorry I'm late, but

Repeat after me...

Theme

Parks

Do

Not

Give

A

Single

Sh*t

About

Wood

To

Steel

Coaster

Ratios,

Anniversaries

Or

Bull***

Coaster

Feature

Quotas

Number

Of

Inverting

Coasters

Or

Stupid

Sh*t

That

... God damn

If I was 21 I'd make this a drinking game

2017 should be a good year, especially if wild one's 100th birthday is acknowledged.

Sorry I'm late, but

Repeat after me...

Theme

Parks

Do

Not

Give

A

Single

Sh*t

About

Wood

To

Steel

Coaster

Ratios,

Anniversaries

Or

Bull***

Coaster

Feature

Quotas

Number

Of

Inverting

Coasters

Or

Stupid

Sh*t

That

... God damn

If I was 21 I'd make this a drinking game

Actually, KD did a 40 year anniversary celebration.