TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags America (SFA) Discussion Thread

It would get the DC super friends one because the second kiddie area is in Gotham city. Maybe we could see the addition of a family coaster.

Then we'll have 2 family coasters. Waste of money. If we get a retheme, that should be a secondary announcement, as it wouldn't cost a lot. We already have plenty of kid rides in two sections.

It would get the DC super friends one because the second kiddie area is in Gotham city. Maybe we could see the addition of a family coaster.

Then we'll have 2 family coasters. Waste of money. If we get a retheme, that should be a secondary announcement, as it wouldn't cost a lot. We already have plenty of kid rides in two sections.

How is having two family coaster ever a bad thing? Rajin Cajun is one of the most popular rides in the park...

Maybe there will be a re-theme of Whistle Stop Park and converting Apocalypse into a floorless.

Hopefully six flags doesn't follow Cedar Fair with the floorless conversions. It takes away from the nostalgia of the ride. I think people forget that this was the Very First B&m rollercoaster.

Hopefully six flags doesn't follow Cedar Fair with the floorless conversions. It takes away from the nostalgia of the ride.

It also takes away from the "suck" of the ride. Screw nostalgia and screw standup coasters. What good is nostalgia if a ride absolutely sucks? Plus Six Flags has never cared about nostalgia, nor should they.

Sorry for the double post.

Great adventure has 5 family coasters. Runaway mine train, Harley Quinn's crazy train, the dark knight coaster, skull mountain and road runner express.

Skull Mountain is not a family coaster. Skull Mountain is a high intensity, world class thrill ride with ungodly ejector airtime that makes most people beg for mercy until they finally cave in and let the unimaginable greatness of the mountain into their hearts.

... get it right

^

Hopefully six flags doesn't follow Cedar Fair with the floorless conversions. It takes away from the nostalgia of the ride.

It also takes away from the "suck" of the ride. Screw nostalgia and screw standup coasters. What good is nostalgia if a ride absolutely sucks? Plus Six Flags has never cared about nostalgia, nor should they.

But, but... coasterbill!? What about B&M-ories?!?! B&M-ories, for crying out loud!!!

BTW, if Ragin' Cajun is at all riding like it was at SFGAm, that might be the best coaster at SFA, just sayin'! My Bro-in-Law and I had an absolute blast on that coaster!

BTW, if Ragin' Cajun is at all riding like it was at SFGAm, that might be the best coaster at SFA, just sayin'! My Bro-in-Law and I had an absolute blast on that coaster!

I wouldn't go that far, but it's an absolute blast. I love the spinning mouse coasters.

How is having two family coaster ever a bad thing? Rajin Cajun is one of the most popular rides in the park...

Not saying it's bad, but no need to double down in the kids areas with another coaster. IMO, the only dynamic missing at this park are the serious coaster enthusiast. I actually see quite a bit of family units there, including my own.

There's a new rumor going around that SFA will add 3 new rides, which includes a skyscreamer, and probably the 2 relocated rides from great america. This is believable because there has been no teasing what so ever and roar would've closed by now. Also, high seas has been closed all year, hopefully they don't replace it.

There's a new rumor going around that SFA will add 3 new rides, which includes a skyscreamer, and probably the 2 relocated rides from great america. This is believable because there has been no teasing what so ever and roar would've closed by now. Also, high seas has been closed all year, hopefully they don't replace it.

Six Flags doesn't do a bunch of teasing like Cedar Fair. And where did you hear this sh*tty rumor at.

Remember the tip I gave sometime ago?

I like it. If it's true I hope they put them all in the front of the park as they would all be popular Holiday in the Park rides (especially Sky Screamer).

Agreed. They still have the footers in the ground from the Ferris wheel, which is right next to the slides. I believe the sky escaper's pad is still there too.