TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags America (SFA) Discussion Thread

Hi to all, me and my family going to travel to U.S.A next month, we are staying for 3 weeks in Baltimore and what to visit some touristic attractions there, Im thinking about Six Flags America in Upper Marlboro.

I want to know if some of you know where can I find information for guests with disabilities? or if you had a similar experience on a park.

Thanks a lot!

Well first off Sean I am very happy you are interested in Six Flags Anerica as we don't get a lot of attention. So on the website I'm pretty sure there is some information about guest with disabilities. If not you can always call the park. You can also visit guest services when you arrive in the park and they can assist you. I have visited the park with a family member who has a disability. They gave that person a pass to use at some of the rides. Based on the disability However there will be some rides that person can't get on. If you don't view six flags as a viable option I would be glad to show you other attractions in the area.

Thank you so much, we are gonna be there for about 3 weeks, a friend of the family is scheduling the thinks we can do, but I be really grateful of your advice, never been in baltimore

Stupid question, is the fluffy, fluffy bunny filled with medicine and goo policy like Great Adventure's or can you leave items in the station baskets?

I think are more stupid your pair of suspenders. My question was because the main page doesn't have the information that I needed, but thanks to a person in here I find it. You should be more kind and have a little bit of education with strangers, because Im not here to make enemies.

Well the Inner harbor is a must visit. At the harbor there is Ripleys, the aquarium and the science center. Those are some fun options in the area. And there are some good restaurants as well.

Pretty sure we will enjoy visiting the aquarium after you say so, thanks for your response Jackson

Stupid question, is the fluffy, fluffy bunny filled with medicine and goo policy like Great Adventure's or can you leave items in the station baskets?

I think are more stupid your pair of suspenders. My question was because the main page doesn't have the information that I needed, but thanks to a person in here I find it. You should be more kind and have a little bit of education with strangers, because Im not here to make enemies.

What the hell are you talking about? Im going to the park September 4th for the first time in almost 10 years, I was asking a serious question.

Edit: Also the picture is from halloween I was a lumberjack. So why don't you get all the facts before you try to attack someone.

Sory if my english writing is not that good, I still learning

You make far more sense than everyone in the Kings Dominion thread and English is their first language.

Like the guy who said green track was for KD wing coaster with no explanation behind it.

I'm not expecting a big addition since there hasn't been any teasing or speculation, but here are the top 7 additions I would like to see in 2017:

1. Rmc roar (unlikely)

2. Wild one's 100th anniversary with new paint and track work

3. A new flat ride (Sky screamer)

4. Gotham city retheme and whistlestop park transformed to dc super friends

5. Jokers jinx backwards (idk if this is possible but this would be great)

6. Apocalypse turned into a floorless (the ride would still be mediocre but 10x better, no head banging, and more ridership...they'll probably add VR next year anyways)

7. Minderaser and superman receive new trains

I'm not expecting a big addition since there hasn't been any teasing or speculation, but here are the top 7 additions I would like to see in 2017:

1. Rmc roar (unlikely)

2. Wild one's 100th anniversary with new paint and track work

3. A new flat ride (Sky screamer)

4. Gotham city retheme and whistlestop park transformed to dc super friends

5. Jokers jinx backwards (idk if this is possible but this would be great)

6. Apocalypse turned into a floorless (the ride would still be mediocre but 10x better, no head banging, and more ridership...they'll probably add VR next year anyways)

7. Minderaser and superman receive new trains

I believe Superman got new trains recently. But your predictions were pretty good. Wayyyy better than the KD thread.

This is exactly why I don't understand all the Damn six flags hate. This years Cedar Fair announcement were a bunch of flat rides and water park expansions. Meanwhile six flags is adding JL, Rmc and 4d freespins

The thing is that Cedar Fair does a few large attractions, but those few are really good. For example, Carowinds is getting an amazing flat ride, plus some family rides and a whole new nicely-landscaped area. Then there's Mystic Timbers at Kings Island, which looks awesome. And each year they do one coaster renovation, so they're turning Vortex into Patriot.

Can any regulars give me an idea how long it would take to do a credits run at SFA tomorrow?
this video should give you an idea lol

He probably wants to factor in crowds also. Unless he can magically transport himself to the front of every coaster.

Can any regulars give me an idea how long it would take to do a credits run at SFA tomorrow?
this video should give you an idea lol

He probably wants to factor in crowds also. Unless he can magically transport himself to the front of every coaster.

Sunday's are not that bad, lines shouldn't be no longer than 15-20 mins (besides maybe batwing and superman)

When we did the coaster race on Tuesday, it took about 2 hours and 15 minutes with little to no lines. Two rides were 15 minute waits. Sunday crowds will be a bit worse, but if you start early you'll be OK. May want to try Superman with and without VR. Couple re-rides on Wild One, JJ, and Roar. Save Apocalypse for last; press your head against the right shoulder restraint. No matter the turn, your head shouldn't reach the left one I've found. Mind Eraser: sit in front 2 for less head banging. Roar: stay out of the back! I'm one who likes the Fireball. I would ride that a couple of times too.