TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags America (SFA) Discussion Thread

I'm honestly just shocked that the headsets are free to use - seems like the perfect kind of upcharge, even if it's only a couple bucks.

I was under the impression it was an uncharge but hearing that it's not, I'm in! Slightly concerned about dispatch times being longer with the VR sets but time will tell. The only ride I ever see the ops hustle on there is Joker's Jinx. SFA is going to be seeing more of us with this and now HITP this year too!

I'm honestly just shocked that the headsets are free to use - seems like the perfect kind of upcharge, even if it's only a couple bucks.

I was under the impression it was an uncharge but hearing that it's not, I'm in! Slightly concerned about dispatch times being longer with the VR sets but time will tell. The only ride I ever see the ops hustle on there is Joker's Jinx. SFA is going to be seeing more of us with this and now HITP this year too!

Good news is that you'll actually start to set it up between trains.

This sums it up: "The ride experience was crazy though! So good! It just really needs headphones built into the strap that goes around your head. With full audio it would be completely immersive. The VR was still ridiculously awesome though and made the ride very intense!"

Still, they have to square away the wait issue.

Did anyone else notice the calendar on six flags America page?

the hours were posted through spring break are now gone?

they are open Friday, Saturday and Sunday for easter then open only weekends?

I know locals have been planning to go the week of spring break

Hopefully this is a error on the website

anyone heard anything?

Whoever made the decision to run one train on everything today needs to be beat. Great amount of people in the park today after the rain. Looks really good in there. Basically every sign, counter, and wall is new or has been repainted. A few flats have been repainted. Ops actually did pretty good for being a first day. Actually, I'll be happy if they stay that way, save for a couple of slow experiences. Can't have everything I guess. I'll post pics and such at the end of the weekend. I missed a few things today. Had to go to work.