TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags America (SFA) Discussion Thread

I still don't know where they are putting the ride... They can't put it next to the right of the Ragin Cajun, because that's us employees enter the park, unless they re-root that, and I guess they could put it over there inbetween the Voodoo Drop and the Falling Star (I don't know how to pronounce the new name, haha), but I don't know if that's enough space. The name fits over there though, because the game in the center of all those rides is called Bourbon Shot!

I land at DCA at noon. Hotel by 1220 and taking the metro at 1250 and arrive at park around 2. Thinking about a cab but nervous on price being to high. Hotel is close to monuments. I am trying to get to Mass at 530 and it is a mile and half from park. I would get Flashpass so I can make it to Mass. I see all coaster but Apocalypse are in Flashpass.

Made it to the park today and the place was empty. The longest wait I had was waiting for a train to get to the station. I walked on everything. I came up to Batwing and walked on front row. It was hot but I was able to hit every coaster in less than two hours. My surprise was I really liked Wild One and the workers were actually nice. I had really low expectations so maybe that is why I was surprised. They were acting like teenagers but not too bad. I thought this SLC was one of the roughest ones I have been on and I probably have been on 10.

Finally heading to this park on Sunday. As of right now, weather looks to be perfect, hope that doesn't equal long waits.

Also this might be a dumb question, but if I processed my gold SP @ SFGAdv, I can use it for free parking @ SFA, correct?

Anyone have recommendations for *better* places to eat at this park? Did I read something good about some new bar near the new coaster/Mardi Gras area? I'm spoiled by the Wawa outside of SFGAdv. Also, Flash Passes are SO CHEAP at this park.

Flash Passes are cheap because you probably don't need them. I haven't been to the hurricane bar in the Mardi Gras area but this park will absolutely drive you to drink so I suggest going there frequently throughout the day.

LMAO oh man. I hope this park is better than I am expecting, you guys make it sound so bad. I am just hoping to get a bunch of rides on S:ROS and Wild One.

Flash Passes are cheap because you probably don't need them. I haven't been to the hurricane bar in the Mardi Gras area but this park will absolutely drive you to drink so I suggest going there frequently throughout the day.

LMAO oh man. I hope this park is better than I am expecting, you guys make it sound so bad. I am just hoping to get a bunch of rides on S:ROS and Wild One.

Forget any negativity. You will have a good time. All the food is basically the same at all the parks. I do like the pulled pork sandwich at the restaurant in coyotes creek. Just have to make sure that it isn't burned. The bar is pretty nice. There is a WAWA about 3 miles from there.

You'll have a great time. This isn't the best park, but a lot of its complaints are over exaggerated. I've always had a great experience there.