TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags America (SFA) Discussion Thread

You can actually get around the access denied block by using the google cache. Also, Wow, there's a LOT of interesting stuff in there. Bourbon Street Fireball, Justice League Dark ride for SFStL, and a whole bunch of Fright Fest mazes.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:5xmhQu7CDocJ:https://www.sixflags.com/internal-promo-category/home-page+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk

Edit: ^darn, you beat me to it.

If we are getting a carnival ride then we deserve to get something like : Jokers Jinx Backwards or another addition like gadv

This is Six Flags America, so I don't expect it. Considering this is expanding the Mardi Gras section, which was just added, expect this to be the only addition next season.

Why does it matter if they call it a coaster? We all know it's not... it's not like anyone's going to count it as a credit. It's just more dumb marketing by a dumb company. I still think these will be fun rides though, what they call it doesn't really matter.

Why does it matter if they call it a coaster? We all know it's not... it's not like anyone's going to count it as a credit. It's just more dumb marketing by a dumb company. I still think these will be fun rides though, what they call it doesn't really matter.
Bad marketing, yet Cedar Fair calls a family ride a coaster, and not considered as horrible marketing ploy. At least, not as bad as what Six Flags ever gets.

So we know this much...Anybody figured out the other parks yet?

SFOG – Super Loop

SFA – Super Loop

SFGAd – Super Loop

SFNE – RMC Coaster

SFGE - ?

La Ronde - ?

SFFT – 4D Free Spin Coaster

SFOT – Justice League Dark Ride

SFSL – Justice League Dark Ride

SFGAm - ?

SFM - ?

SFMM – RMC Coaster

SFDK – Super Loop

It's not a coaster, but if they want to call it that, then fine. Cedar point did it. I personally am ok with this addition. It seems like something that would work well at a park like this, but not at SFGAdv. It's an ok ride. Fun the first time but it's not one of those thugs you reride over and over again. I would've rather seen a different ride added, preferably a skyscreamer.

It's not a coaster, but if they want to call it that, then fine. Cedar point did it. I personally am ok with this addition. It seems like something that would work well at a park like this, but not at SFGAdv. It's an ok ride. Fun the first time but it's not one of those thugs you reride over and over again. I would've rather seen a different ride added, preferably a skyscreamer.

I agree. The super loop is a ride that you bundle with another new ride.

^There's already a path connecting the two - they used to open it during Fright Fest, even. Would be nice to see it open for good (and spruced up a little bit) instead of leaving the new area as the dead-end that it is. Or, at the least, it'd be nice if they added another train crossing just to create a small loop all on the south side of Wild One.