TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags America (SFA) Discussion Thread

If KI can have the frickin worlds longest floorless coaster up by opening day then why the heck can't this park have it up that fast! C'mon!

On a side note though, is this necessarily the parks fault? Would it be the workers faults instead? Don't they work for another company, not the park? Obviously though the park has something to do with it though, but maybe they shouldn't take all the blame.

I am going to park and not getting there until 4 tomorrow evening.(Friday night) Will I need flash pass to get all the coaster credits? I am solo and move quickly.

You should be fine without one. Don't get in line for Batwing first- it will have the slowest moving line if it is running. Get all the other ones done first, which can be done in under 2 hours, then head to Batwing.

SFA just sent an email, and in it it mentioned that passholders will be able to have ERT on Ragin Cajun from 10 to 11 am on June 20th and 21st. So that means they're gonna start testing or running it very soon! (or at least we hope so)

SFA just sent an email, and in it it mentioned that passholders will be able to have ERT on Ragin Cajun from 10 to 11 am on June 20th and 21st. So that means they're gonna start testing or running it very soon! (or at least we hope so)

The ride has been testing since early/mid may!

The ride has been testing since early/mid may!

Oh ok, thats good to know! I haven't been to the park yet this year, and no ones posted any photos or anything about it, so I had no idea! But at least they're testing...

Curious as to why you'd be testing a relocated clone for a full month at this point...

I'd guess after The Mt. O incident, They wanted to make sure it wouldn't happen again. Yes I know Six Flags operations/maintenance is 4,000,000x better than Mt. Olympus but the General Public doesn't know that (They call the Police/News when A Coaster is stuck on a lift hill.)

I went today for a couple of hours. They have really squared away that Mardi Gras section; looks great and the music is good. As far as Rajin Cajin, the landscaping around it is superb. Sadly, it doesn't seem that they are putting up a station like the one at its previous location. Can't really be sure what it's going to look like, because they were still working. I'm pretty happy about that bar that they are putting there though .

At Luna park, coney island, they have a coaster there called the tickler that is an exact replica to ragin Cajun. The only sort of station that they have is a cover for the ride operator. It was pretty much just a ramp walk up. This ride doesn't necessarily need a station but it'd look a lot better with one!

At Luna park, coney island, they have a coaster there called the tickler that is an exact replica to ragin Cajun. The only sort of station that they have is a cover for the ride operator. It was pretty much just a ramp walk up. This ride doesn't necessarily need a station but it'd look a lot better with one!

Agreed, though it would just be nice to see one built - or at least a facade like it had at Great America - seeing as it's (allegedly) in an actual themed area rather than at Coney Island!

I went today. Good time again. Every ride had two trains running, except for mind eraser; yes, even Bat wing had two trains running. One of Jokers Jinx's trains was stuck at the top. I'm not sure if anyone was on it whenever it happened. I over heard that it got stuck on test runs, but no confirmation. They have the bar/eating area near the Rajin Cajin open. I spent some time over there enjoying the day. Very relaxing. I also noticed that the seating and shade have increased 5 fold from last year. I took pics of the Cajin, but haven't uploaded to my CPU yet. Something is not working right when I try to upload to the site from my phone.