TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photoshop Contest: X2 Effects That Didn't Make The Cut

OK, after some suggestions, it has been determined that the theme for the latest TPR contest is...

X2 Effects That Didn't Make The Cut!

Since the revamped version of X is supposed to open soon, it's now time for you to decide what ideas were likely rejected when adding the new effects and theming to the coaster. We've seen Fire and Fog will be added, but what do you think are the OTHER FX that didn't make it?

Be creative and have fun! The winner gets a TPR "Bag-O-Crap"!

And to make this more exciting, the winner will also receive a Meteornotes "Box Of Mystery"! Not to be confused with the "Bag Of Mystery" that the Elissa Bingo prizes comes out of, of course. Just want to keep that clear.

Some rules:

1. You can upload as many photos as you want, but you can only enter *ONE* for official voting. Prior to voting, please edit your post to say "Official Entry #1" under the photo you want entered.

2. Keep the photos "PG-13"

3. We'll have this run until at least next Wednesday, May 21st.

If you need some photos of X to work with, check out the following:

TPR X Photos

Robb's 2006 SFMM PTR

X2 Photos - Backstage Tour

X2 Photos - West Coast Bash

Good luck!

dt

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ You don't have to have Photoshop to do this contest. You can use Paint or whatever software your computer comes with. This isn't about throwing something together in a couple minutes, if you take your time on whatever software you have you can make something look good.

I don't have photo shop but I have a decent idea for one. Have Xenu up there. And Have "X(enu) the Scientology eXperience".

Try: Gimp - http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/stable.html

Its totally free and it is almost as powerful as Photoshop.

If you are used to Photoshop, try: GimpShop, Gimp made to look like Photoshop: http://www.gimpshop.com/download.shtml

-GK

Gets out even the most stubborn gravy stains!!!!

OMG WES! When I saw this Photoshop thread I immediately thought of Spin Cycle! That was probably one of the greatest things about WCB!

Before I start, this is not an entry - this is just an idea! I don't have the time or the software or the skills at the moment to put anything proper together so if anyone has photoshop and wants to take this idea and run with it please do!!!

I just wondered if anyone had thought of X To The Future yet?

Sorry for the poor quality MS Paint rendition, it's just an idea, not an entry!!!

Matt

xtothefuture.JPG.dc1ac5d9d156c177a1aa5768d778854d.JPG

...and this one actually runs!