TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
I've got a bolt and a wheel from X at SFMM. They're in my parents garage (at least I assume they are) if I ever dig them out I would consider tossing them on eBay to see if anybody cares.

So, to the original question, I would check eBay.

I would be willing to buy any ride part off ebay (With in reason). Thanks for the advice robb! I'll make sure not to contact parks. There so far haven't been any TPR events near me so I cannot get a ride part from one of the events. Ill try in the future to go to an event.. I might be going to banshee bash

• 4 months later...

^ Arrow train cars are very expensive. It will cost tens of thousands of dollars if it still runs. The only place I've ever seen a wheel available is at a TPR bash.

I've got a track bolt and an anchor bolt nut from Leviathan that I received during Leviathan Bash in 2012. I still display them proudly.

• 1 year later...

I've been a coaster enthusiasts for a long period of time now, but I would like to start a nice little collection of various coaster parts and pieces and was curious if anyone had any parts and pieces they were looking to get rid of and sell or if there are any good places to look for parts. I've been checking eBay, but it seems that coaster parts are posted very rarely and coaster events aren't that practical for myself to attend. If anyone has any advise it would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Lord, please give me the self control to withhold making a joke that many people will find in bad taste.

Amen.

Believe me I exercised a lot of self restraint with my post. As soon as I saw this thread I had a tsunami of ideas racing through my head, but those ideas were quickly derailed and came crashing to the ground thanks to political correctness.

For anyone interested in buying a roller coaster wheel (although it is quite expensive): http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Aluminum-Roller-Coaster-Wheels-Tires-/182234376403?hash=item2a6e03e8d3:g:TIEAAOSwtnpXngdj

i would love to have one, but the shipping to Spain makes it even more expensive xD

Just for curiosity, anyone knows which roller coaster is this wheel from?