TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Man arrested at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, soon you'll be arrested for breathing.

My experience from newspapers (I've been in them quite a few times), if they're looking for something really good and your don't even say it, they'll add it anyway. Once they own the information, they can bend it all they want.

EDIT: I wonder what's going through the PETA member's heads right now?

-Tatum "So we keep waiting, waiting, waiting on the world to change" G.

Why would an amusement park keep a camel.. anyway..

It's not a wise thing to do.. You'll have the animal rghts activists all up and down your back..

I mean, punching a camel isn't cool, heck, punching an ant isn't cool in my book.. I wonder why he did it..

^ Six Flags Discovery Kingdom was Marine World prior to being owned by Six Flags (Hell that park has gone through more hands and name changes then I can shake a stick at). Before it was a Six Flags park it was an animal park, like a zoo I suppose. And when Six Flags bought the park they retained to animals as that adds a great deal of atmosphere to the park.

^ Six Flags Discovery Kingdom was Marine World prior to being owned by Six Flags (Hell that park has gone through more hands and name changes then I can shake a stick at). Before it was a Six Flags park it was an animal park, like a zoo I suppose. And when Six Flags bought the park they retained to animals as that adds a great deal of atmosphere to the park.

If Six Flags Great Adventure can pull it off why no Discovery Kingdom? In Cali I know the people can get pretty idiotic some times but I'm not sure about New Jersey.

I wonder what's going through the PETA member's heads right now?

PETA is too busy worrying about the euthanized racehorse at this year's Kentucky Derby to focus properly on some guy who was stupid enough to punch a camel.