TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TR: De Efteling 5.5.08

It was a hot summerday in De Efteling. Vliegende Hollander is a very nice attraction with a wonderful darkride-part. We had a lot of fun:

Copyright liegt bei mir!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that park looks to be incredibly well themed. I'd seen a thread or 2 before that had some pictures and information on the water coaster, but I hadn't really noticed how nice so much of the rest of the park looks. Thank you for the pictures. I look forward to the time that I can make some international park visits.

I can see that Efteling is working on the capacity problems of De Vliegende Hollander! It's about time...

Apart from that, very nice pictures! You seem to have an eye for certain details... The park is indeed so well themed that it's almost hard to make bad pics! When you walk around the park, you can take pictures every 30 seconds (or less) because there's always something beautiful to see! That's one thing why I love Efteling so much...

And now I'm getting already excited , within 10 days I'll be visiting Efteling too! Yay!