TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Are any other parks using Twitter?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never seen it used on any other park web site. Granted, I don't spend that much time browsing "official" park sites so I am certainly not an expert on the matter. I do like the idea, though. I have always thought HW has one of the best web sites out there, especially for a smaller park, so keep up the good work.

I've got to agree with what others have said, one of the great things about the Holiday World site is that it does change. As far as official park sites go I can't think of any nearly as good as Holiday Worlds.

So in response to your question if there are any other park sites doing this, I'm not aware of them.

Like everyone else, I don't think any other parks have a feature like this, and the closest thing I've seen other parks come to this is to list the weather on the website. Sadly, the parks are escaping my memory right now, but I want to say Six Flags Great America might.

Edit: okay, I was totally wrong about what Twitter was...

You know, this is a curious idea, especially after that guy got out of an egyptian jail by using Twitter. The story was on CNN.com.

Back to point, I'm interested in how this test run works out and how the technology can be applied. Kudos for a grand experiment.

• 1 month later...

I thought I'd bring this back up again.

With Twitter being so successful for Holiday World, have any other parks picked this up in the past month and a half?

I know Hershey has something new through the mobile internet, but not Twitter...