TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New Apartment TR!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrmlspuZOYE

Over the past 6 months my my mom and I have been living a tough life. We've moved 3 times and I've been to 3 different schools, she got kidney disease and cancer and we started to grow apart from eachother. We originally moved into a house with a friend but she really didn't like the fact that I was gay when she found out, and started treating me very distastefully. Another friend offered to allow us to stay there, so we did, at first it was just awful, he's a pathological hoarder and the mess was unbearable.. and it just got worse. Every time we threw something out, it was replaced with twice the mess. The gas money travelling from the hospital to this place 20 minutes out of town basically paid for this apartment.

It's far better for her health, and she can get to the hospital in case anything important happens!! I was so worried about her staying here, it's bad for her.

I hope you enjoy the video, and if you want you can check out some of the others!

Thanks for watching!

-Sean

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loveee your voice.

Anyways, lokks like a nice place.

Hope your mom's health gets better.

(:

Wow! Thanks! I've never been told that I have a nice voice before! It's great out here, and I think my mom's doing better now that we have our own place!

Thanks so much!

- Sean

I pray that your mom gets better, cancer is a wicked disease,any form of it, and that she lives a long productive life. I hope that you enjoy your new apartment, it looks very nice and with the right furniture it will feel like home to the both of you. And by the way you have the most beautiful blue eyes I have seen in a long time.

That does look like a nice place in a good neighborhood.

All the best to your mom...do keep us posted about her.

That part at the end of the video about Wendy's and Tim Horton's was...random, but funny.

Eric

I pray that your mom gets better, cancer is a wicked disease,any form of it, and that she lives a long productive life. I hope that you enjoy your new apartment, it looks very nice and with the right furniture it will feel like home to the both of you. And by the way you have the most beautiful blue eyes I have seen in a long time.

Yeah, it's terrible. I really hope she gets better! And wow! Thank you so much! I always thought I had dishwater eyes.

Any looks I have I got from my mom!

• 2 weeks later...

Your a very strong kid, being the same age as you and I would most likely not be able to take the cancer situation as well as you have. It must be very hard for you, and I applaud you and your mom for having that much courage. Looks like you have a very nice place to yourselves there, cozy and small, but well kept up. I wish you and your mom all the best, that her treatments will go as planned and hopefully ride her of the cancer and kidney troubles.

Post Script: I will third on your voice being nice, I wish my voice were as

melodic as yours is.

Your a very strong kid, being the same age as you and I would most likely not be able to take the cancer situation as well as you have. It must be very hard for you, and I applaud you and your mom for having that much courage. Looks like you have a very nice place to yourselves there, cozy and small, but well kept up. I wish you and your mom all the best, that her treatments will go as planned and hopefully ride her of the cancer and kidney troubles.

Post Script: I will third on your voice being nice, I wish my voice were as

melodic as yours is.

Haha, thank you so much! I've honestly never been told I have a nice voice before!

• 2 weeks later...