TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR Members Working At Parks

Figured I'd drag this back up...

I don't know why, but I'm going back for year number four with Cedar Fair, again at Michigan's Adventure. Finally, I'm in charge of one of the world's greatest wooden roller coasters, Shivering Timbers, the first ever Dinn & Summers woodie, Wolverine Wildcat, and our miniature train, Timbertown Railway.

2010 - Michigan's Adventure - Shivering Timbers TL

2009 - Michigan's Adventure - Logger's Run TL

2008 - Michigan's Adventure - Adventure Falls TL

2007 - Cedar Point - Maverick Crew

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ride Operator and Trainer for Elitch Gardens in Denver for the 2010 season! I will be in the South section of the park, working on rides such as Twister II, Half Pipe, Boomerang and Tower of Doom.

Fingers crossed as well, that I get promoted to unit supervisor, aka area manager.

I've got my fingers crossed for you Jordan! I hope I get promoted to a Sup as well, at Cowabunga Bay this Summer. *cough* Shane! *cough*

- Sid

I think all Cedar Fair parks require you to at least be 15. Here at Michigan's Adventure we only have, to my knowledge, six employees under the age of 16, with that position being our "Live Entertainment" department (Snoopy costumed character). You're too young to spend your entire summer working at a park anyways.

^but I want stuff, and stuff costs money.

I don't mind working a few hours at a park, and then riding some rides before getting picked up.

WOW, never thought I'd see a 14 year old say such things these days. Not that it matters anyone but me, but very impressive!

You keep that attitude about wanting stuff and stuff costing money and you are going to make some employer very happy some day.

2010 will be my 6th summer at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk as a ride operator. I operate 14 different rides -- here are the highlights: an SDC Windstorm, Huss Pirate Ship, Chance Revolution, Giant Dipper (Prior and Church), S&S Doubleshot (125 ft), Bertazzon Swinging Himalaya & Swing Carousel. And our new Sally 2-story dark ride will open this summer.

I know ive meet some TPR'ers at some events. But to formally introduce or re-introduce myself I am Charles. I'm originally from Orange county but I now live in Northern California.

2004 - 2007 - Ride Operations at Knotts Berry Farm - Perilous Plunge Crew and a little Xcelerator.

2007 to Current - Ride Operations Six Flags Discovery Kingdom. - Park Certified. I am the Full-Time Supervisor for Operations.

Hope to see you all at the Bay Area Bash. We have the Water Challenge back and a few suprises from my end.

Enjoy your Adventures.

I'm doing my second Disney College Program, and I'm currently a ride op on Expedition Everest. The Yeti says hi. Anyway, come visit me there. I love meeting fellow TPRers!

Done.

P2235424.jpg.0507750b4f3f85656dad370b005ba726.jpg

Just got a spot on the 2010 Ripcord crew at Cedar Point!

Hell to the yeah! I worked there in '07 and '08, and was a team leader in '08. I'm not entirely sure who all is still going to be there from my old days, but you're going to have a blast, guaranteed!

^^Oh, and 99er, that great crew didn't have anything to do with me, did it?

2010 will be my 24th year working in parks! ( more or less)

This will be my 11th year at Disney playing piano at the Hoop Dee Doo Revue at Ft. Wilderness and Princess Tea Party at the Grand Floridian. Still subbing out at Rising Star at Universal Studios CityWalk as well.

I'm doing my second Disney College Program, and I'm currently a ride op on Expedition Everest. The Yeti says hi. Anyway, come visit me there. I love meeting fellow TPRers!

Maybe I'll join you, I got accepted into the Attractions too!

I'll be at Diamondback for now!