TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Living situation

What is your current living situation?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. What is your current living situation?

• I live with my parents.
    • I live with roommates.
    • I live with a boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband.
    • I live alone.
    • I live in the street with hobos.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ParkTrips wrote:

I live by myself and have a love/hate relationship with it

how's the makeup sex?

Wow! That came out of nowhere and was funny as hell!

I've lived alone in this 1 bedroom apartment since March 2001. Doesn't seem like it's been so long.

I live in a 2 bed/2 bath apartment with a roommate. The unit is really nice (the building itself is another story) and we each have our own separate ends of the apartment. He's a really good friend, so we rarely have any problems. We've lived here since 2003 (right as I got my job and was finishing up school).

Only way I can (barely) afford to travel around the world is to not worry about rent, so with mommy and daddy it is. I don't mind as I really don't have rules set upon me (couldn't handle a curfew at my age and my experiences!) and my family is pretty damn amazing.

I live with my mom, step-dad and my 2 sisters.

Sometimes people ask me if my house is hectic because me and both my sisters are so close in age and that we all still live with the rents (i'm 21, Dom is 20, Debbie is 18)....Well our house is huge for one & my mom is awesome (a non-stop 24/7 source of laughter) always up beat (well she should be, she's only 37 years old)! With that said, living at home is great! My sisters & I all pay my mom $150/a piece a month and that alone is majority of our bills. I am currently looking for my own place though, haven't really set a date as to when I want to move, but I turn 22 in July (Sisters turn 21 & 19 in August) so i'm thinking it's time to get out lol.

I (stupid stupid stupid) moved out from my parent's place a few weeks after I turned 18 to be with my boyfriend. With the amount I've spent on rent since then I wouldn't be worried as much about paying for school.

Now my roommate and i share a 2-bed 2 bath apartment until the fall when I'm going to school. Not quite sure how I'll make the switch from a huge (well, relatively, lol) apartment to a dorm, but I guess it won't be any worse than the switch to a 7x7 room on the Ringling Bro's train when I worked for Feld.

I currently live with three roommates in campus housing at University of Cincinnati. Four people living in an 11x18 room is quite cramped to say the least, especially since we are the "hang-out" room and there are always at least two other people in our room.

Dude, I've seen those rooms up at UC. They've got you packed in like rats. People in concentration camps lived better than that.