TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 Questions

Ok, I have never really been able to figure out a few things. Heres' some questions that I have that I need some help on.

1. How can I make the trains go faster than the regular game? I.e a hypercoaster used as a ride like Top Thrill Dragster.

2. How do I get the screenshots from the game to a website?

Thanks!

>>Jake

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can partically answer question 1, and 2 is pretty simple.

1: If your talking about launching faster, or faster chain hills, might I suggest 8cars or S.O.B trainers.

2: My Computer > C: > Program files > Infrogrames Interactive > RCT2. And your screen-shots should be there.

Bring up any program that can save pictures, like Paint. Save the file as a JPEG, GIF, or any other file type. Don't save as BMP, since no site supports that.

Once saved as JPEG, GIF, or anything else, bring up the internet. Go to www.imageshack.us and browse. Click on the picture you want to up-load, and enter. On the next page, you will see a bunch of url links. Scroll towards the very last one and copy that.

Once copied, you can upload it anywhere, problem solved.

• 3 weeks later...

^Did you get that? lol

To install the trainer, extract all the files within the zip into one folder.

Before starting the trainer, you must start RCT2 first. This way

the functions will work properly.

When you want to exit the game screen, press (or

) to activate the trainer window. This will switch the

window focus to the trainer.

For additional help, view the readme (that is included in the download)!

I have no trouble keeping the images in their default format and then hosting them on tinypic.com

Don't know about everyone else.

8Carspertrainer and Son Of Beast Trainer are "hacks" made into easy-to-use programs for us to enjoy and "tweak" the game. Very useful. After playing the same ol' game for so long, people start looking for new things to do within the game, and these trainers were, by far, a brilliant idea.

^No. You can either select 19 different scenery styles, or go to the "advanced" setting and select each item you will need individually.

The advanced setting takes a lot of time, but if you want a good park, you have to stick it out!