TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR's Indiana Beach Video!

Awesome vid, guys!

It's kind of cool to see how Robb and Elissa's videos have "evolved" over the years. I don't know how many times I watched the 2001 VHS tape (my first), but this has the same fun and carefree footage and music like the rest...and now with a larger "cast of characters." Something you could definitely watch over and over and over again!

Oh, and this makes me REALLY miss Indiana Beach -- what a fun place .

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is by far Robb's best work.

Remember, both Elissa and I edit the DVDs...so if you think it's our best work, it's not Robb OR Elissa's best work it's "Theme Park Review's Best Work."

I should point out that on the Disc 1 of the DVD Elissa edited the following segments:

Indiana Beach

Holiday World

Kentucky Kingdom

Kennywood

--Robb "Just giving credit where it's due!" Alvey

I can't wait to see the DVD in full. I'll of course be ordering one along with sending in my final East Coast payment. Then I'll be fully paid up as well as fully charged for the trip in August!

Thanks again Robb and Elissa!

This is by far Robb's best work.

Remember, both Elissa and I edit the DVDs...so if you think it's our best work, it's not Robb OR Elissa's best work it's "Theme Park Review's Best Work."

--Robb "Just giving credit where it's due!" Alvey

Oops! I apologize, I know that!

Elissa, your segments are better than Robb's!

^ Indiana Beach IS a cool park. It is definitely worth the trip. I wasn't expecting much, and remember referring to it as a "Redneck Riviera" when we first arrived - but it was truly one of the most fun parks we visited on the entire trip!

David

I just realized that when it said "Immature" and "Best Dressed" it showed me in that horrible shirt with my boobs. Haha. This video gets better every time I watch it.

EDIT:

Holy crap! 1000 Posts! AhhH!!HH!H!HH!!!A!!!HH!!!

That is all.

^^^^ ^ Don't worry, it's a good thing you're not "just a mess" like me it was funny seeing that caption combined with the footage of me trying to get my nametag on right.

heheh, the IB video was defiantely the awsomest!

^^^Michael...don't blush...apparently I was "having sex".

Christiana "the cock is overrated" Steffensen

What are you talking about!? Cock is AWESOME! And you were having sex... but that wasn't captured on video, only in pictures at Cedar Point

Michael "Loves da cock" Redig