TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Busch Gardens Williamsburg Future??

What do you guys think about their future in the coming years? I think first they need to take a look at all 4 of their scream machines. Should really be 5 since the removal of Drachen Fire. I think they should put something in replace of that because it was a great coaster. Maybe in the future or in 06' they could add a woodie!! Or a Floorless coaster,maybe both in 2006.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bah. a generic arrow looper will be enough to bring crowds in. *snicker*

or perhaps a coaster similar to The Italian Job with a "Dukes of Hazzard" theme. the cars could be painted to resemble the General Lee, Daisy Duke's jeep, Boss Hogg's car, and Rosco's police cruiser and race through the woods, through barns, jump over stuff and whatnot.

Allison "what's the Dukes of Hazzard?" Y2K

^ There were also rumors of a lawsuit.

It's strange that they've kept the Drachenfire station and the houses for the trains!!! It makes me think we might see another coaster in the spot sometime soon.

I've been wishing for a woody or a custom floorless for BGW for a long time now.

They need a new coaster badly. 1999 was Apollo. Since then they have removed 2 coasters.

or perhaps a coaster similar to The Italian Job with a "Dukes of Hazzard" theme. the cars could be painted to resemble the General Lee, Daisy Duke's jeep, Boss Hogg's car, and Rosco's police cruiser and race through the woods, through barns, jump over stuff and whatnot.

Allison "what's the Dukes of Hazzard?" Y2K

One problem with that. Dukes of Hazzard has nothing to do with Europe.

BGW is a European themed park.

^ Anything is possible. It's just not probible.

I can't recall any park except the Six Flags parks adding two major coasters in one year.

And we all know what happened to the finances of Six Flags now don't we???

Busch is too smart to go into debt up to their eyeballs like Six Flags did.

Busch seems to be very conservitive when they invest and they usually wait and do something really good instead of just adding a crappy coaster every 2 years.

I just don't understand why it's taken so long for BGW to get a coaster.

If I recall correctly, B&M made a deal with BGT not to construct any drop coasters at any non-AB park for years. So why not bring a drop coaster to BGW? Otherwise, I'd like to see a woodie go into BGW.

If not, Sesame Place must get a drop coaster!

What about a B&M floorless coaster in Ireland or Oktoberfest next to Curse of DarKastle? I went on that ride by the way at the end of June,and it was spectacular!!!!!!! 8) My other option would be a good B&M flyer. Maybe in 2006. Both of my options would probably be in 2006. I hope. :?