TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Island Opening day 2008 Photo Trip Report

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the potted plant on the footer! For whatever reason, Flight Deck looks nicer back buy the ques than I remember in years. Also like the play on words with the Outer "Hanks" Shrimp Shack.

Did you get on the Crypt yesterday?...or was it closed like usual? Just wondering about the theming. I know they used the Land Rover during halloween last fall, and they totally had it stripped of any TR memorabilia. But just wondering about all the inside theming...such as the monkey warriors, ect.

Love the potted plant on the footer! For whatever reason, Flight Deck looks nicer back buy the ques than I remember in years. Also like the play on words with the Outer "Hanks" Shrimp Shack.

Did you get on the Crypt yesterday?...or was it closed like usual? Just wondering about the theming. I know they used the Land Rover during halloween last fall, and they totally had it stripped of any TR memorabilia. But just wondering about all the inside theming...such as the monkey warriors, ect.

The Crypt was closed down all day. A guy standing around in the morning said they had it open for a party the day before on the 19th. Fight Deck looks different with no posters or flags around any more. Also the new Forwards Red Racer has some great air time .