TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Six Flags Fiesta Texas 4-19-09

Well, finaly got to visit San Antoino and headed over to Fiesta Texas.

The Park was mildly busy and Goliath was running 2 trains and superman 3.

Me and my friend decided to buy flashpasses for $50 all day. This was a good deal as we would have not beenable to re-ride anything without them lines where about an hour long.

IMG_0049.thumb.JPG.e6acd87bc576d9d9c0c642d9c503a412.JPG

Tony hawk and Go-Karts

IMG_0059.thumb.JPG.1272866b784c7d35f4c43ff9f4cdefdc.JPG

The Poltergeist

IMG_0060.thumb.JPG.2641b7a0d2f46b64adf92bf9f0a97d70.JPG

Goliath at night, Camra was messing up for some reason :(

IMG_0044.thumb.JPG.a17fc8afebe1e81354a29e675d3fa338.JPG

The first loop

IMG_0043.thumb.JPG.df633a59bb41c7b9db9fd1fdbfd409f5.JPG

Heading up the chain lift!

IMG_0045.thumb.JPG.abec97b079e1b2e474e2cd21cdb0d67e.JPG

Goliath in station, Front row was reserved for flashpassers and employees where telling people what row to ride in.

IMG_0041.thumb.JPG.c8096c3176ddcb117f17fc998e3d8e67.JPG

Another shot of Goliath!

IMG_0040.thumb.JPG.356b32ca2ffe6ccd205cc5c7b1128999.JPG

Goliath!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's definitely not right that Flash Pass users get the front row over the people who wait in line. I'd be complaining to Guest Relations real quick on that! Every other park puts Flash Pass users in the middle of the train or merges them in with the regular line closer to the front. To flat out give them the front row is just wrong!

That's definitely not right that Flash Pass users get the front row over the people who wait in line. I'd be complaining to Guest Relations real quick on that! Every other park puts Flash Pass users in the middle of the train or merges them in with the regular line closer to the front. To flat out give them the front row is just wrong!

Agreed. Like when BTR at GADV assigned rows, row 2 was flashpass (now it merges. So if you want the front row and don't buy a flashpass, you could end up waiting in a line hours long if people keep coming up with a flashpass.

I forgot to point out next to the Flashpass line there is a single ridder line. this could help people that want to avoid the line and meet up at the end. To get to it just go up the fastpass line and tell the guy standing there that you wana ride single rider.

Also for a coaster that went through a huricane and sat outside for a few years rusting away it was amazingly smooth! There was a few parts that where kinda rough but for the most part it looked brand new and was very smooth.

I was at the park today and noticed that the policy is working extremely well with one exception. It defeats the purpose to have everyone not bring things into the station and leave them when they still walk to the otherside and leave their shoes. It still held the line up especially on Superman. I went to Busch Gardens Williamsburg in 98 and their policy was u cant leave ur shoes not even thongs. I had to SIT on my shoes and guess what it worked and I have adopted that policy when i ride all floorless coasters and it made the loading time flawless. I was just hoping that management at the park actually read this and take it into consideration,

One good thing, the customer service and load times were tremendous for the first time in years.

BRAVO SFFT

PS

If u try the sit on the shoes policy u will see how much faster it goes

Sitting on shoes is considered a safety issue.

Basically, if you have a large pair of shoes under you and for some reason they were to come loose, there would be a chance of them hitting another passenger.

Also they change how the restraint holds you in, again if they were to somehow come loose, you would have a lot of room between you and the restraint. Of course we all know all you have to do is pull it down, but some people don't. Basically, it's just like having a fanny pack in the way at the front...just wont hold you in the way the ride was designed for you to be held in.

Not to mention, if someone lost their shoes while riding and there was a policy of making them sit on them, you would see the ride shut down all the time to retrieve lost shoes and that would be frustrating for everyone.

Now, do I think that shoes would magically come loose and fly off the ride if you were sitting on them? No. But that's a whole different story.

Not to mention, if someone lost their shoes while riding and there was a policy of making them sit on them, you would see the ride shut down all the time to retrieve lost shoes and that would be frustrating for everyone.

Items should be retrieved after the park closes for the day. Patrons should plan accordingly and have footwear that will stay on their feet.

sorry Jow!