TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR's first ever Hard Rock Park PhotoTR

Wow the bathroom picture is quite funny.

I think the blonde is a little too sexy for me to go bathroom there. That's a little too hot for me in the bathroom to see a lady looking at my.... Why can't they put that in the closed stalls. What happens if you feel like yeah?

I think the park looks pretty good, but the rides aren't impressing me that much. Led Zepplin is the only ride that's really interesting to me, and you have Incredible Hulk at IOA, so I don't see what would make me go to this park from far. The theming won't make me go there.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully they plan to enclose .... the Flitzer for the 2009 season. ......and the Flitzer is just an eyesore out in the open like that.

Yes I really hope they make this rollercoaster indoor or give it some really good theming.

But the coaster itself is really great fun for both parents and children.

I really want to know what will be the name and theming of this rollercoaster.

2 weeks ago I have done a Flitzer at the spring fair in Hannover (Germany), were it made it's first rides ever on a German fair.

The name of that rollercoaster will be High Explosive and it will be an indoor coaster with a mine theming.

I think the blonde is a little too sexy for me to go bathroom there. That's a little too hot for me in the bathroom to see a lady looking at my.... Why can't they put that in the closed stalls. What happens if you feel like yeah?

um.... that's one of the creepiest things on here in a while. If people like that are going in there, I'll be sure to go to the restroom before I enter the park, because that's the last thing I'd like to walk into.

I noticed there's a gap between the track on the ferris wheel lift and the main track. How is that supposed to work? Is the ferris wheel track going to slide forward and the two tracks fit together, or is it just improperly aligned at the moment?

RPMgap.JPG.8842631b308c4bfd0948cb73d9710fd4.JPG

See? upper right hand corner. There's a gap.

And yet, they still manage to call me creepy!

I really want to go to this park, LZ looks really good!

-Tatum

I think the park looks great. It might look a bit bare right now but as time goes on I think the park will fill in. Also, most parks look worse when they're empty. Take the same photos on a packed summer day and I bet the reaction might be different.

Thanks for the trip report, Jarmor!

Don't think I'll judge the place until I see a full scale opening with everything working, and a real crowd. I wasn't expecting much from this park to begin with, (and not in a bad way, was expecting what it is, a small attraction...) and was really only interested in RPM. (Which I knew wouldn't be on-time, prototypes never are.)

I'm sure that once everything is running smoothly, the scenery has grown, and the park has built a few more rides, it will be awesome. But think about it, wouldn't it be hard to make a music themed park? A dark ride where guitars would come and hit you? It just doesn't work. Makes it hard to make themed rides. Don't diss it yet

When I first saw it I was like and thought a carnival just left but when I saw people walking from inside the park to that area I went back and realize it opens up to the area where the kids rides are. I started thinking it was something for an employee event. Then I confirmed it with an employee that it was indeed a part of the park. I really dont think they will enclose it. I honestly dont think it's gonna stick around. I still think that is a perfect area for a water ride or a kids based show. People were complaining that it wasnt anything for kids to do at the park all day. The only things the park have are playground style attractions scattered around for kids. I would have expected something a little more than themed around music than what they will have. Like a music themed dumbo style attraction or a kids dark ride. Hopefully the future see's that!

I noticed there's a gap between the track on the ferris wheel lift and the main track. How is that supposed to work? Is the ferris wheel track going to slide forward and the two tracks fit together, or is it just improperly aligned at the moment?

I notice that when they were constructing. Im guessing the track will move foward and a small LIM will propell the ride down the drop. But we would probably never see that happen and they will have to remove this premature concept in favor of a elevator lift lol lol (just kidding)

Well it looks nice. It also looks like there's a plenty of room for expansion because for the moment, it doesn't look like there is that much to do.

But I guess if people keep going, they will keep adding things to do. But overall, not bad for a park built in 2 years.