TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hersheypark (HP) Discussion Thread

P. 435: Wildcat's Revenge announced!

HersheyPark now arguably has the best ride line-up in the country.  I mean an RMC conversion, solid dueling woody, classic woody, excellent invert, classic Schwarzy, great Boomerang, operating Intamin hydraulic launch, Intamin megalooper, Intmain insane mega, great B&M mega, S&S towers, indoor spinner, dark rides, family rides.   F**k.  That's like the dream park I would make in Roller Coaster Tycoon. 

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, willh51 said:

HersheyPark now arguably has the best ride line-up in the country.  I mean an RMC conversion, solid dueling woody, classic woody, excellent invert, classic Schwarzy, great Boomerang, operating Intamin hydraulic launch, Intamin megalooper, Intmain insane mega, great B&M mega, S&S towers, indoor spinner, dark rides, family rides.   F**k.  That's like the dream park I would make in Roller Coaster Tycoon. 

Imagine is they never tore down Roller Soaker, then the line up would really be stacked.....

• Confused 1

I didn't realize anyone missed Roller Soaker that much lol. I mean personally, I'd take the new water coaster / racing complex any day. That said, definitely agree this lineup is stacked. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, CaptainUnknown said:

While I am happy that Hershey is getting an RMC, and that I am excited to ride it one day; the separate load/unload stations has me curious as to how the ride will handle loose article storage and retrieval. I'm expecting some kind of fluffy, fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo type of system.

I wonder if they will implement a double-sided locker system like SteVe and TT?  When you have separate load and unload areas, you have to have some kind of locker system.

21 hours ago, michaellynn4 said:

I didn't realize anyone missed Roller Soaker that much lol. I mean personally, I'd take the new water coaster / racing complex any day. That said, definitely agree this lineup is stacked. 

Yeah, it was just a joke, that thing was a hunk of junk lol.

• Haha 1

On 11/3/2022 at 7:56 AM, willh51 said:

Easy there, champ. Put it back in your pants.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...