TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hersheypark (HP) Discussion Thread

Theres also only 3 more clues! Because when I visit the hersheypark.com / 2017 website and scroll up, theres a 12345 and the 1 and 2 are purple while the 3,4,5 are still blue.

3, 4, and 5 are blue.

Those numbers are at the end of the sequence.

The sequence is short.

Drop rides are short.

When a ride is over, you'll be feeling...

blue

I'm pretty sure most people don't feel blue when they get off of rides. Unless it's their last ride of the night of course!

Maybe people on this website will feel blue because they're expecting something better.

Or is that only Kings Dominion

The clue narrows the ride down to a few possible locations, but video going along with it seems to hint more at a drop tower! It shows a bunch of Kisses in a pattern that creates a circle with four other circles surrounding it, and it kind of looks like a top-down view of a Huss Condor. The idea of this shape representing Flying Falcon is even more legitimate once you see the individual circles of Kisses rotating, imitating the movement of a Huss Condor. After that, they form together to create one giant Hershey's Kiss. This seems like a reference to the Kissing Tower. So that could possibly mean that Hershey Park is getting another tower-type ride. The word clue also gives away that it's some kind of thrill ride. And going back to the first clue, this ride could be themed to a chocolate bar or a chocolate pretzel rod or something like that. Or they could go with the enclosed themed tower, possibly themed to a chocolate factory, which would be even more awesome.

So if this is legit then there seem to be 2 "tower bases" that are marked and presumably a 3rd one is going to be by the frog hopper. Outside of the big white markings there are red lines outlining like a platform of sorts and possibly the queue line. I'm looking for more over maybe around kissing tower cause this could be a misleading thing but likely not.

Again this is in the little kiddie ride area across from Flying Falcon

image.thumb.jpeg.1701aa2e3a4207f1b79f3fb59311dda6.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.83a244184df74976416ea27e4ecd59e3.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.3ac46d36f625a9ce9f3fe1bc9543a4eb.jpeg

If it's an S&S and not an Intamin I will be a little disappointed but not by much since I like S&S towers more than most it seems. I'm only hoping for an Intamin due to their relationship w/ the park. Would be nice to have another skyjump up north nearby. Dying to get to BGT and FF is a big reason why.

Out of all my searching these were the only markings in the whole park. I agree with AJ that we could be seeing an S&S complex here. I wouldn't be a huge fan of it since Dorney has a complex but it would be something different for Hershey

I was looking around on Intamin's Website. Its a stretch, but maybe the multiple towers might represent an Ultra Tower. The chocolate covers all sides because its inclosed when screens, and it could defiantly be a thrilling ride with a high capacity. It can also run during thunder storms which is an added bonus cause most of the park closes during storms.

Maybe it's just me but an enclosed drop tower sounds like a really stupid idea.

It would be awesome if they had a good theme, like a giant chocolate factory like I said, for example. And they could do a Tower of Terror effect where you can see out of the enclosed tower and get a view. But a regular S&S tower complex wouldn't really fit well with that in my opinion.

I have found out some more interesting stuff. I am now 90% sold on it being the Ultra Tower. Intamin works in collaboration with Raven Sun Creative to create this ultra tower and it just so happens Hershey collaborated with Raven Sun on the glow features for Laff Trakk. If you look at animations of this ultra tower it has 4 bases which is entirely possible given the space the markings were put in.

It just wouldn't make sense for it to be an S&S complex since Dorney has had it

I just looked up the Ultra Tower. That looks ridiculously complex. I love Intamin to death but I'll bet anyone a hefty sum of cash that this thing has a delayed opening and is ridiculously unreliable if it turns out to be what they build.

Do Dorney and Hershey have some sort of "no compete" agreement where they can't build the exact type of ride? (Kind of like what Busch Gardens and kings Dominion have). That would eliminate the S&S Tower thoughts... unless Dorney is selling theirs to Hershey. (Sorry, had to create a little extra drama there.)

Do Dorney and Hershey have some sort of "no compete" agreement where they can't build the exact type of ride? (Kind of like what Busch Gardens and kings Dominion have). That would eliminate the S&S Tower thoughts... unless Dorney is selling theirs to Hershey. (Sorry, had to create a little extra drama there.)

I wouldn't say they have a "no compete" agreement just more so the fact that why have 2 of the same things an hour from eachother. But then again Dorny and Hershey both have a few of the same things including Inverted Coaster and Hypers but they are two totally different rides.

My money is set on the Ultra Tower

How far apart were the markings? Is it possible they are close enough for one tower or are they far enough apart for 4 separate towers? Cause if there close, it could hint a Ultra Tower or something like Falcons Fury, but if not than it might be multiple drop towers.