TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hersheypark (HP) Discussion Thread

Almond Joy is disgusting.

I'm coming around to Almond Joy which I hate because it means that I'm getting old and turning into my dad.

When I start eating peppermint patties I know I have officially become my grandfather.

I'm I the only human that likes twizzlers and almond joy?

I'm going with Reese's, Twizzlers, and Kisses. The transition graphics have these icons and the hershey chocolate track. They also appear on the end on the logo. There's no Almond Joys or Mounds to be seen. The blue is the iconic writing on the tab.

I'm going with Reese's, Twizzlers, and Kisses. The transition graphics have these icons and the hershey chocolate track. They also appear on the end on the logo. There's no Almond Joys or Mounds to be seen. The blue is the iconic writing on the tab.

v

Official ruling from HP IG is that the blue car is Kiss themed, not Almond Joy. My thinking was that the track was Kiss themed so Almond Joy made sense but I guess I was wrong.

But can you blame me for thinking Almond Joy?

61c3nEpalfL._SX425_PIbundle-18,TopRight,0,0_AA425SH20_.jpg

Almond Joy is disgusting.

I'm coming around to Almond Joy which I hate because it means that I'm getting old and turning into my dad.

When I start eating peppermint patties I know I have officially become my grandfather.

I'm I the only human that likes twizzlers and almond joy?

...but peppermint patties are among my favorite candies

• 2 weeks later...
Is anyone excited for skyrush 2 opening this summer at Hersheypark? Or, are you excited for a coaster at a different park?

A beemer hyper is NOT an Intamin hyper, bud. You're gonna be very disappointed if you're expecting Candymonium to be anything like Skyrush.

• 2 weeks later...