TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hersheypark (HP) Discussion Thread

Not for nothing, this is honestly super effin cool if you think about it. Who would have predicted that any park would at one point have a B&M and Intamin hyper right next to each other? Both the same-ish height/speed, four across seating, lift hills facing the same direction, etc. Its comical. But its also totally awesome. Poop and pee colored too. Also, Candy/Crush.

[attachment=0]SSHP.png[/attachment]

The best part is that, despite having similar stats, they will have drastically different ride experiences. One for the mild enthusiasts, and another that should be illegal and not allowed to exist in America.

Candymonium will be a great ride I'm sure, especially if Mako is any indication that B&M's newer hypers are their best. With that being said, if I ever make it back to Hersheypark sometime soon, it will be to ride Skyrush again. That ride is unreal.

Not for nothing, this is honestly super effin cool if you think about it. Who would have predicted that any park would at one point have a B&M and Intamin hyper right next to each other? Both the same-ish height/speed, four across seating, lift hills facing the same direction, etc. Its comical. But its also totally awesome. Poop and pee colored too. Also, Candy/Crush.

[attachment=0]SSHP.png[/attachment]

The best part is that, despite having similar stats, they will have drastically different ride experiences. One for the mild enthusiasts, and another that should be illegal and not allowed to exist in America.

Candymonium will be a great ride I'm sure, especially if Mako is any indication that B&M's newer hypers are their best. With that being said, if I ever make it back to Hersheypark sometime soon, it will be to ride Skyrush again. That ride is unreal.

A B&M hyper is great, but one that takes the attention away from said somehow legal insane Intamin hyper right next to it is even better. People will eat up the less intense B&M (I told my wife Hershey is building "chocolate Nitro" and she said book the room now) so hopefully lots of walk ons are in order at Skyrush this year.

So are we going with Snow Mako or Chocolate Nitro?

If it involves Nitro or chocolate my wife is all for it. Combine the two and she pretty much wants to move to Harrisburg.

For the rest of us Snow Mako is probably a better descriptor.