TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hersheypark (HP) Discussion Thread

^That's how you know that a park still cares about enthusiasts. Most parks use fluffy, fluffy bunnies filled with medicine and goo as another thing to make money, but this is perfect for coaster people who aren't carrying that much and just want to go on rides without depending on one ffbfwmag that you paid for. It's a perfect idea!

NEW CLUE:

Our Exciting New Thrill Will Live High Upon a Hill

-In the background, it shows the kissing tower, but it also shows the WildCat. Now the wild cat stands on top of a smaller hill giving it a larger appearance. The first clue showed the ferris wheel in the back hinting that something could... be in MidWay America. Theres much more room in Midway America to put a drop tower than Kissing Tower Hill. But Hershey may be able to fit a coaster into Kissing Tower Hill.

NEW CLUE:

-In the background, it shows the kissing tower, but it also shows the WildCat. Now the wild cat stands on top of a smaller hill giving it a larger appearance. The first clue showed the ferris wheel in the back hinting that something could... be in MidWay America. Theres much more room in Midway America to put a drop tower than Kissing Tower Hill. But Hershey may be able to fit a coaster into Kissing Tower Hill.

This is an interesting development. Adding the tower to Midway America would make sense, they really have been building up that area the past 10 years.

NEW CLUE:

The least you can say is that this is interesting. Looking forward to the other clues, and the "exciting new thrill" of course.

*chants*

Intamin Skyjump!

Intamin Skyjump!

Intamin Skyjump!

Intamin Skyjump!

Intamin Skyjump!

I really am not a fan of drop towers, but Falcon's Fury was incredible, so I approve this message!

-Theres also only 3 more clues! Because when I visit the hersheypark.com / 2017 website and scroll up, theres a 12345 and the 1 and 2 are purple while the 3,4,5 are still blue.

-Theres also markings labeled TB3 at the area where convoy is, TB3 could be tower base 3, meaning there may be 3 towers in a triangular formation...(I saw this on facebook in the comments, someone posted the picture in the comments for clue 2 if you want to see it)

Edited by mr_rush

Theres also only 3 more clues! Because when I visit the hersheypark.com / 2017 website and scroll up, theres a 12345 and the 1 and 2 are purple while the 3,4,5 are still blue.

3, 4, and 5 are blue.

Those numbers are at the end of the sequence.

The sequence is short.

Drop rides are short.

When a ride is over, you'll be feeling...

blue

Theres also only 3 more clues! Because when I visit the hersheypark.com / 2017 website and scroll up, theres a 12345 and the 1 and 2 are purple while the 3,4,5 are still blue.

3, 4, and 5 are blue.

The sequence is short.

Drop rides are short.

blue

I'm pretty sure most people don't feel blue when they get off of rides. Unless it's their last ride of the night of course!

3, 4, and 5 are blue.

The sequence is short.

Drop rides are short.

blue

I'm pretty sure most people don't feel blue when they get off of rides. Unless it's their last ride of the night of course!

Maybe people on this website will feel blue because they're expecting something better.

Or is that only Kings Dominion