TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hersheypark (HP) Discussion Thread

Doesnt Hersheypark already have a wild mouse..? Why would another one be a good thing? A spinning mouse vs a regular mouse is worse than a B&M hyper vs a B&M giga, and yet look at the difference in mood netween this thread and the Carowinds one.

Of course I could be completely off-base because Ive never actually visited Hershey.

Well it is assumed most likely if they did put in a spinner that the current Wild Mouse would probably be removed for boardwalk expansion. That atleast makes sense to me.

^ Bingo

I believe this is an indoor spinning mouse coaster, if that's what it is, will replace their current mouse coaster. Hershey will probably have two mouse coasters for a year and then in 2016 take down the old mouse and put up water slides in its place.

Anybody know what time the announcement will be today?

Edited by The Geek Mojo

Love it! Indoor Glow in the Dark spinning coaster? That's awesome!

Taken from Hersheypark's Website:

INTRODUCING A NEW SPIN ON AN OLD FAVORITE!

Laff Trakk is the first indoor, spinning, glow-coaster in the United States. This family friendly house of laughs spins riders through an exciting adventure of sights and sounds complete with glimpses of colorful characters, a dizzying hall of mirrors, and more! Laff Trakk is the fun house of the 21st century offering a new experience with every ride.

Full POV

[youtu_be]

[/youtu_be] Edited by PCW_Nut

pretty much what most of us had guessed. . but it looks amazing.

Not QUITE a mouse (maybe closer to track layout for Pandemonium, just indoors). . but I still expect the Wild Mouse will be going bye-bye for boardwalk expansion.