TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hersheypark (HP) Discussion Thread

Is the procedure the same for Top Thrill Dragster? Because a lot of the time TTD's message doesn't even play, or it only plays the first couple of words, or it plays the message twice.

I have a good friend who worked TTD for the past couple of years and from what I understand the operator has a button for "Arms Down". Once everybody on the train is cooperating then they start the launch sequence with "Keep your arms down, head back and hold on", TTD doesn't really have a *speech* but it does have the christmas tree. But once you hear/feel the dog click under the train you're free to throw your arms up.

Is the procedure the same for Top Thrill Dragster? Because a lot of the time TTD's message doesn't even play, or it only plays the first couple of words, or it plays the message twice.

I have a good friend who worked TTD for the past couple of years and from what I understand the operator has a button for "Arms Down". Once everybody on the train is cooperating then they start the launch sequence with "Keep your arms down, head back and hold on", TTD doesn't really have a *speech* but it does have the christmas tree. But once you hear/feel the dog click under the train you're free to throw your arms up.

I worked on Dragster for 3 years and on the launch panel there is a light switch with a button on each side. The switch turns on and off the effects, one button says "Arms Down" and the other resets the spiel. As far as I know, Dragster is the only Intamin Accelerator with a separate controls and launch person.

I worked on Dragster for 3 years and on the launch panel there is a light switch with a button on each side. The switch turns on and off the effects, one button says "Arms Down" and the other resets the spiel. As far as I know, Dragster is the only Intamin Accelerator with a separate controls and launch person.

"A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-ARMS DOWN!"

^Awesome, would you mind uploading a picture of the business card?

Today my ride lead (Manger sort of) Kept making an announcement to the whole Stormrunner station, that it was my eighteenth birthday, he then continued to lead the whole station into singing "Happy Birthday" to me. He only did it two more times after that, and then when I was working front line I kept having random people saying Happy Birthday to me, pretty funny day!

I got my package from Hershey Entertainment and Resorts today... and I'm thrilled!

A neon-green LaMarcus Bros shirt and a LaMarcus Bros Magnet! There's just one -little- problem...And that's the problem. It's a wee-bit too small- I'm a XL/2Xl, and I got a Medium!

No matter- I might look like a stuffed sausage, but I'm still going to wear my LaMarcus Bros shirt- with PRIDE!

I wear a medium and got an XL, hmm
That's funny, I got an XL and I wear a medium.

I'd say it was a clue- but that might make me paranoid, obsessive-compulsive, or completely and utterly befuddled by this campaign-

(Or it means I'm getting too fat again. One or the other.)

Am I the only one that got a ticket instead of a shirt? Seems weird...

It appears that quite a few people got the Magnet/Ticket, and some of us got shirts and magnets- I'm sort of thinking that the ticket was the 'prize' for doing something right- and the shirt was a consolation prize (Rice a roni, if you understand that reference).

In other news:

final11.jpg.513b7a351dcaca463edc2f539a1eb5c5.jpg

here's the completed puzzle, from Keystone Thrills (Posted today). I'm pretty sure there's a clue buried in this- but where it is, I don't quite know yet. I'm thinking that it's a portal clue (We have to decode something to open another site, for example).

R.D.

Pearlite....

Ledeburite....

Hmm...

This pic only seems to be showing 3 colored characters now in this order...

yellow 2

yellow V

blue m

I thought the last time I looked at it there were several other characters and more colors. Now it's just these three in yellow and blue.