TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hersheypark (HP) Discussion Thread

^^&^ It will also hit up the new coaster at BGW and some other parks along the way!

Kleenex, Please. Now.

1.) The Mother Zierer

2.) This F'ing coaster Hershey's been toying with me on now for six F'ing months

3.) Dolly. (Nuff' said- although if she's THERE while we're THERE, OMG!)

Oh- and a Mother Schwarzkopf, The Mother Arrow, Oh G-D!

I'm getting the vibe that Hershey is hinting at some sort of hyper/mega I305 style coaster which will make its way up and back the river which runs down the entrance to the park. Something themed to a constellation similar to Great Bear in the Comet Hollow area, which would make its way up towards chocolate world and back with lots of speed and airtime.

I'm only speculating based on the construction so far and a passage in that RIT interview which says " The inversions or lack thereof are....leading many enthusiasts to speculate on the... without having seen the actual blueprints." Seems like "lack of inversions" is a pretty clear pointer to me...

^^&^ It will also hit up the new coaster at BGW and some other parks along the way!

Maybe Flying Turns will be open too! Then pigs will fly, Hell will freeze over, and I will have a girlfriend!

I believe that picture is upside down. The upstops are typically smaller on the bottoms of tracks. Anyway, the pictures and everything all point to Intamin....

I was thinking the same thing, possibly referencing inversions??? And what the hell is with all of the black lines covering the words!!!!!

This picture is confusing as it shows one wheel turned 90 degrees in relation to the other two....how is that supposed to work?

Those are the guide wheels that prevent the train from falling off the track to the left or right. You can clearly see them in the picture of Storm Runner below:

Does this seem earlier than normal for stuff to start showing up? And wouldn't they try to get the parts closer to the main construction area as opposed to the opposite side of the park?

What's HP's max height restriction? Sounds like they may be getting a giga to me.

WooHoo they responded to my question. I cannot see the first blacked out bit saying no inversions or similar, the rest of the sentence would not make sense. Also what is "the most ... of all time. Ever." Can we now pretty much guarantee this thing will have inversions:

When it says, "All of which will produce the most," it sounds like airtime not inversions to me (and airtime is what I'm hoping for ).

WooHoo they responded to my question. I cannot see the first blacked out bit saying no inversions or similar, the rest of the sentence would not make sense. Also what is "the most ... of all time. Ever." Can we now pretty much guarantee this thing will have inversions:

When it says, "All of which will produce the most," it sounds like airtime not inversions to me (and airtime is what I'm hoping for ).

I dunno...its 10 places for letters/space/characters. After playing the word game I place my money on "inversions" Since that is enough characters to fill the blacked out section. Airtime, air time, nor air-time would work because it would be an extra space somewhere in there...

But anything is possible!