TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hersheypark (HP) Discussion Thread

Questions that I think should be asked:

1. What were the results of Project Alpha that Dr. Jeffrey Clayton and Dr. David Austin presented in 1918?

2. What did Dr. Jeffrey Clayton and Dr. David Austin discover in the Amazon?

3. What is a "White Dwarf Particle", and what is its significance?

Asking about Dr. Coupone is probably pointless, since we know he is an accountant and asking any further questions would risk "outing" our informant.

Not sure what to do with this info, but if there are sixteen unfilled boxes, did anyone notice that Dr. Michael Coupone (letters only) =16 characters....maybe the grid is an anagram puzzle (you know, take those sixteen letters and rearrange them)....just saying.... and yes, this could be wrong. I haven't tried it yet.

I'm going to go out on a limb here...

There are 12 squares, there are 12 digits, and there are 12 'guest reporter/scientist' passes- I'm beginning to think the 12 of those will add up to a final puzzle- that is, each of us will get a piece of the final puzzle- or something related.

R.D.

(Pass #8)

Questions that I think should be asked:

1. What were the results of Project Alpha that Dr. Jeffrey Clayton and Dr. David Austin presented in 1918?

2. What did Dr. Jeffrey Clayton and Dr. David Austin discover in the Amazon?

3. What is a "White Dwarf Particle", and what is its significance?

Asking about Dr. Coupone is probably pointless, since we know he is an accountant and asking any further questions would risk "outing" our informant.

I just got lucky number 12! I'll be submitting the three questions above.

ePressPass12.jpg.dbd5ef9f551f9af9dd34f3f73edb29ed.jpg

I got 11... for some reason I have a suspiscion Robb knows a fair bit about this coaster... All the passes seem to have gone to TPR peeps. One of the clues (the banner) is on TPR and I don't think he has posted on this thread for a long time... Anyone else agree with me?

3, 9,10, and 12 have been claimed by Keystone Thrills members and #4 is from the facebook page.

So you're 11 and not 1? ok, then that means 3,4,5,8,9,10,11,12 have been claimed.

Which means 1,2,6,7 haven't been found yet.

I'd imagine TPR gets loads more traffic than almost any other coaster site, so it makes sense that they'd want a large part of the campaign to be here.

Plus add in the fact that pretty much here and Keystone Thrills are mostly the only sites constantly covering this, it makes my think that the final passes could pretty much go to either place. Kind of annoys me that these are the only two places talking about it.

EDIT: 7 has been found, which means 1, 2, and 6 are the only ones left.

Doesn't really matter to me. It's giving both our site, this site, and Hersheypark free press. What more could we all ask for.

I also just sent my three questions in to the press@rideinstitute.com as well as to Dr. Stevie Ray Rose and Dr Olivier Dekland using the same format with their names @ rideinstitute.com. I hope everyone was able to pick up their passes and send in their questions...can't wait to see what's next!

^If the Intamin rumors are true, a 5,500 foot Intamin hyper sounds amazing. But that track length sounds more like B&M. Or maybe it means something else that we don't know about yet.

*EDIT- Just did a quick search and discovered that Bizarro and the SROS clones are all 5,400 feet, so it could still be Intamin. But correct me if I'm wrong, the amount of space the footprint takes up seems to accommodate nothing more than a 3000-4500 foot ride right? Unless they got really creative with the space.

Didn't receive mine yet. I'm guessing a bunch of us will receive our pieces sometime today. I'll be sure to post it when I receive it.

Mine actually came in at 11pm last night.

I think that you received yours before mine so it would probably make sense lol. I'll post my piece when I receive mine.

EDIT:

Just received my puzzle piece in my email right now:

Would be row 4, column 3.