TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Worlds of Fun Construction - Prowler

You say it isnt confirmed, and you're wrong if you think it is, then say that it is pretty much as good as confirmed, so there is no point in arguing otherwise.

That is how you were being contradictory.

No, I'm saying that since it isn't 100% confirmed yet, we can't be saying that it is, but it is so obvious that this is going to be a GCI that there isn't really a point in arguing for anything else anymore.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^Ha ha. That's just about the worst comedy I've ever seen on a forums board, and I've read quite a few.

It actually was pretty amusing. You're just taking this new coaster crap a bit too seriously.

Joe "I need to read less new coaster threads" C.

• 2 weeks later...

No doubt about it, that had to be one of the best enticement videos I've ever seen a park produce - especially the end bit. I'm so glad to see the park put so much creativity and effort into building up the experience like this.

A very rare animal though, huh? Sounds like it will be a truly original theme for once.

I figured it out! There's really not an Animal in the box! I think it's a recording powered by an orange extension cord. I think it was fake when that girl got eatin! Man, maybe it's going to be wooden Borg ship ride that lands in Africa and takes over the Meercat pride left behind with the sudden death of Flower.

^^ My stupid room doesn't have cable, being in between two bathrooms and all.

Therefore I have to use over-the-air, and honest to god, this has ACTUALLY happend to me before.

I'm watching the news and there about to say something and then BOOM!

"Technical difficulties, please stand by."

This link confirms that it's a wooden coaster, and it'll most likely be a GCI since Cedar Fair seems to trust that company. Name? Not yet. Maybe we could try to guess and just type in stuff like Kings Island's site. Like wofcoaster.com or wofwoodensomething.com.

^Awesome!

I told my mom about this, and she said "I hope it isn't rough." It really annoys me how people stereotype wooden roller coasters as ALWAYS being rough.

EDIT: Look what I found in the blog! (8/8/08)

Seriously, can we (the people), have a announcement date? We"ve been waiting for i dont know how long, we just want a date for the announcement! So please, please, can we have a date for the announcement?

From Brandon:

Your approximate wait time from this point is less than 30 days.

They may not have a big media event for their new attraction release. Behemoth just put it on the internet - I didn't hear of any media event until much later.

A new Woodie - I like this style of ride - I hope that it measures up to a lot of the other new woodies out there.......

David