TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Worlds of Fun Construction - Prowler

Why is everybody talking about costs of a B&M for WOF. That is nowhere in the close future for this park. It is a wooden coaster the park is getting I drive by about every two days and see new things in the lot. Timberwolf has had a lot of work already done on it.

So, please explain why everybody wants to discuss B&M when that has never been discussed. Somebody posted the park needed a B&M without even knowing they already have a B&M and now the conversation has turned to this.

1. GCI has not been confirmed

2. Wood has not been confirmed.

3. for a 2009 ride it's a little early for erecting a ride

4. You can put more than one ride from the same manufacturer

5. CF just bought two B&M's so expect a third somewhere wihin two years.

6. At this point everything is speculation so it seems we are all free to shed light on it. We could all be wrong so let's not forget that.

Not to be rude, but this is a park you obiously have no idea about. We just received a B&M coaster, and their are facts about 200 tons of facts in the back parking lot showing it's a wodden coaster.

I believe everybody on this site loves B&M coasters but, there are many other things going on in the Coaster world. I am focused on WOF since this is my families home park and I have a full understanding of it's history. I will no longer respond to any of your posts so this doesn't become nasty. I enjoy this site and visit it daily, I don't post that much unless it is something I know about and or care about. At this point I no longer care about this.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nobody here's saying this ride will be a B&M, but there's a possibility since CF/SFI buys their rides in a group to get a company discount-style deal on the rides. Almost like "buy three coasters, get the trains FREE". The photos that were linked too earlier pretty much prove GCI is involved, unless WoF is somehow allowed to take those boxes with the company's name and EK stuff and show them off as hype.

I think there should be a rule where people can't view the forums of their home parks

RE: Bolliger&Mabillard!

1) GCI hasn't been denied, unless the pictures are fakes.

2) There have a few shipments of wood planks (like the ones used to build woodie bents) on-site. They might be going to the new haunt, though.

3) It's never too early!

4) If I understand you correcly, the example would be Premier Rides/S&S working on Powder Keg?

5) Yep. Coming soon from CF - Horsehawk: The Ride!

6) I agree. WoF may just be having too much fun with their teasers/what they store onsite. The wood *may* just be for haunt, and that old metal thing might just be.. there to get a suntan.

Just because CF ordered three B&Ms, doesn't mean that WoF will get one. While still a major park, WoF is the second(maybe third) smallest park in the chain, and it would be better for CF to install the third B&M at a park like Kings Dominion. Sure a B&M would be great, but it is just not going to happen. A wooden coaster would make much more sense, as it would be cheaper, and it will still bring guests in.

Judging by what I saw at Valleyfair a week ago I think a GCI woodie is a great idea. The GP at the park seemed to love the ride and it had the longest line out of any ride (besides xtreme swing maybe) at the park. I think CF knows they found a winning formula with GCI. With all of the clues pointing towards them there is no doubt in my mind that it will be a GCI.

I don't see how you guys can think this is a GCI. Clearly what is shown in these pictures:

http://bradleyrobertson.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=69

Is a B&M under construction! And apparently Worlds of Fun is being BOUGHT by Six Flags St. Louis!!! OMG!!!!

DUH!!!

gci.jpg.92d1b48a2a50323f89eda6196b7d44da.jpg

Umm...it says the stuff is coming from B&M. Can you see that!?!?!?

^^Ha ha. That's just about the worst comedy I've ever seen on a forums board, and I've read quite a few.

It's Robb Alvey. It is his site. He can do what he wants. Besides, I found it pretty funny.

How can you guys say it is a CONFIRMED GCI when there hasn't been any confirmation? It is a speculated GCI. They could be building outhouses for all you know.

^^Ha ha. That's just about the worst comedy I've ever seen on a forums board, and I've read quite a few.

It's Robb Alvey. It is his site. He can do what he wants. Besides, I found it pretty funny.

How can you guys say it is a CONFIRMED GCI when there hasn't been any confirmation? It is a speculated GCI. They could be building outhouses for all you know.

Your right, how could we say it's a GCI? Everybody knows WOF's back lot is a storage area for Six Flags St. Louis. One of the trailers in the pics actually has Robbie K's bikes in it. Two years ago we actually had to ask Tony Hawk to stop butting in line for the Spinning Dragons. When he wouldn't we actually saw pics of him sulking back to his trailor in the back parking lot.

^ Ahh I can see it now. Quality outhouses, proudly made by GCI

Best Regards

~Chris "has to go to the bathroom now" Carter

Ah yes, the famed outhouse manufacturer "Great Crappers International"!

^Wow, way to be contradictory!

I seriously hope you guys get like a waveswinger or something.

Contradictory? How was I being contradictory?

It isn't confirmed because we aren't absolutely, 100%, no-doubt-about-it sure, but we definitely know enough to be fairly certain of what this will be.

^Wow, way to be contradictory!

I seriously hope you guys get like a waveswinger or something.

Contradictory? How was I being contradictory?

It isn't confirmed because we aren't absolutely, 100%, no-doubt-about-it sure, but we definitely know enough to be fairly certain of what this will be.

Allow me to show you.

No one is saying it's confirmed (and if you are, leave).

Right here you are saying "It's not confirmed, nobody is saying it is, and whoever is saying that it is is wrong and should leave the thread.

THEN:

But it might as well be, so there really is no point in arguing.

Now you're saying "Well it pretty much is confirmed, so nobody argue that it isn't, because it is". That TOTALLY doubles back on what you said!

You say it isnt confirmed, and you're wrong if you think it is, then say that it is pretty much as good as confirmed, so there is no point in arguing otherwise.

That is how you were being contradictory.