TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Robb & Jahan Go To White Castle

Do they even cook those patties?! I just looked at the web site and watched some wierd clip about the fastest griddle.......no wonder you were all ill, they dont even look warm let alone cooked.

You do these experiments so we dont have to

Excellent video

LMAO looking at the menu and at the crave case! OMG what the ? Must be an american thing

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we died and went to restaurant heaven, what would be there? In-N-Out, White Castle, Waffle House, Pink's Hot Dogs. I'm not sure Tommy's is quite worthy.

Are you kidding me? Tommy's is end-all be-all awesomeness. Chili burgers.

Honestly, they're probably a LA-area equivalent to White Castle. You love it or you hate it, and you will most definitely pay for it within the next few hours after consuming their burgers.

Is White Castle worse than McDonald's or Burger King? On the bus ride from Arcata to Martinez, CA, the Amtrak bus always stops at a Burger King in Ukiah and those are the ONLY times I ever get car sick. That place is fucking disgusting.

Honestly, they're probably a LA-area equivalent to White Castle. You love it or you hate it, and you will most definitely pay for it within the next few hours after consuming their burgers.

I had Sliders 2 days ago and I really payed for it. I used the smell to wake people up! No other burger is THAT awesome!

^ Do they force you to order and drink the one gallon drink instead of what you actually want or something?

Why would you decide to go, but decide to leave because they have a new product?

That sounds made up.....

Oh, I just thought it was hilarious and disgusting they offered such a massive drink. And I had to choose between White Castle and Wendy's since they were right next to each other. We were down town with Doug the Aussie and he wanted to get a taste of each, so I went to Wendy's and he got some White Castle. Sorry for the confusion.

Hmm...must have lost the pic when I was cleaning up my albums...

I was hoping it was some kind of burger smoothie bucket or something.

Are you reading this, Cold Stone? Fold some burgers into my mint chocolate chip pleeeease.... maybe Jamba Juice could offer a White Castle boost.

I would think anything giant like that would be along the lines of their other mass quantity products... crave case and a gallon of sweet tea should be plenty nutrition for 2-3 people

Ahhh...WC what a perfect ending to the midwest trip. By the time we got to the airport, I paid dearly for it. I heard my stomach making noises I had never heard before after we ate there, but while I don't think I would eat there a lot if it was local here in so cal, those little burgers sure hit the spot that day. I too still have the slider box and plastic cup up on my shelf, all grease stained and all

I love White Castle... it doesn't effect me like everyone else seems to claim. Although, I limit myself to 5 burgers, not 10 or more like everyone seemed to eat. My favorite part of the WC experience is the burps. You can relive the experience and flavor with every one for a few hours... We have quite a few in Minneapolis/St. Paul and they do tend to be in sketchy areas.

Panda on the other hand... I work in a mall with 2 (yes, two) Panda Expresses, and I say that it is like an abusive relationship. It is disgusting every time I get it, but I still go back for more. If you get the Orange Chicken, eat each piece whole, if you cut it open, you'll find the meat to eww ratio is very low...

My favorite fast food is definitely Panda Express. Below is a picture where you can see my joy when I found a Free Standing Panda Express in Texas.

Tyler, do you remember PE in Parkway City mall, before it was torn down? It was near Sbarro, Clairs, and that hallway that went out to the bank and back parking lot adjacent to L&N drive. Pretty good from what I remember.

I don't know why but neither Steak N Shake or In N Out have ever really don't anything for me.

I do like In N Out and probably eat there a couple of times a year, usually when other people are in town and want to try it, but I just don't like Steak N Shake at all.

--Robb

I don't know why but neither Steak N Shake or In N Out have ever really don't anything for me.

I do like In N Out and probably eat there a couple of times a year, usually when other people are in town and want to try it, but I just don't like Steak N Shake at all.

--Robb

Agree about Steak 'n Shake. The burgers are average at best and their fries are weird. In-n-Out is great though.