TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

SeaWorld Orlando (SWO) Discussion Thread

P. 276: Penguin Trek construction update!

Is it just me or is the station for this coaster going to be incredibly small?

The ride will only have 7 cars.

Well that's just stupid. If only it meant more intensity...

I'm still very excited. Can't wait to see more track going up!

Is it just me or is the station for this coaster going to be incredibly small?

The ride will only have 7 cars.

Well that's just stupid. If only it meant more intensity...

I'm still very excited. Can't wait to see more track going up!

Well tit may mean more intensity. You never know.

I can't wait to ride this. The hammer head turn, and the ending overbanks look awesome!

The number of cars does seem a bit confusing considering both Manta and Kraken both have 8 car trains. Maybe they're counting on its efficiency to still be better since it's only seat belts and lap bars?

Once again another new coaster being built which I had completely forgotten about. Seriously, there are so many amazing new rides being built for next year that I don't have the mental capacity to keep track of them all. Has there ever been a better year than 2016 when it comes to new rides??

Love the colors on Mako, I'm sure it will look fantastic when completed!

I agree! This seems to be some people's sleeper hit. Maybe not overly exciting like some RMC's, but for what it is and where it's going, it's hard to argue how good it will probably be! Looking forward to more progress of this coaster!

PATP is reporting some new rumors coming to SWO in the future!

Basically the current rumors circulating are on-board audio on Mako. They did mention something about audio, but not on-board audio. Would be cool to see on-board audio though!

Another dark ride may be on the horizon(potentially overtaking Wild Arctic)! I personally hope that a new dark ride won't be any of the concept art they've shown.

Dolphin Days may be taking over Blue Horizons, like they did in San Diego. I seriously hope this does not happen, I love Blue Horzions, I think it's the best show in the park.

The most exciting rumor(imo) says that, Antarctica will receive a massive overhaul of the inside of the building. Hopefully this will make the ride experience longer. As well as a potential separate line just to view the penguins.

That lift is quite steep and it is going up fast!

I also noticed that it using the same lift support thingy as Levi and fury.

Are they? It's not very easy to tell.

All 3 have that thingy that rises up from the ground (no idea what it's called, and I'm assuming it's for supporting.