TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Magical Midway

I'm going to Florida to visit my grandparents this upcoming week, and they live right near International Drive, and I am planning on going to Magical Midway one afternoon. The main reason I want to go is to ride the StarFlyer, but is there anything there that I should make sure to get on?

Also, if anyone has been on the StarFlyer already, is it scary?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I've never been to Magical Midway, but I'd almost kill to get a chance to ride that Star Flyer. That's one of the few flat rides that really has my interest.

I say, if you don't have a fear of heights, be sure not to miss it!

Eric

I have been here, infact last august. My hotel was opposite it. The skyflyer is very good! You get amazing views of florida, otherwise there are 3 go-karts. 2 Are really good, 1 is simple. The 2 main ones consede up on the wooden panels, and there is a tornado ride.

There are some on my site, which the server appears to be down :S

www.themeparkfusion.co.uk

Scroll down to the florida days if you want to see, there is also a sling shot!

I'm going to Florida to visit my grandparents this upcoming week, and they live right near International Drive, and I am planning on going to Magical Midway one afternoon. The main reason I want to go is to ride the StarFlyer, but is there anything there that I should make sure to get on?

Also, if anyone has been on the StarFlyer already, is it scary?

After living right next to Universal Orlando and going to Magical midway like every day I can give you a few tips!! The star flyer kind of sucks... it is slow but offers a great view! Right next to the start flyer is the amazing slingshot!! You should def. ride it! It looks scary but it really is not that bad!! It is a ride everyone should ride at least once! They have some pretty good go-karts but if you are going to ride them take some ear plugs because they are very LOUD!! They also have an arcade that has a few good games!! Other than those things Magical Midway does not have that much to offer. I hope I helped in some way, and I hope you have a blast in Orlando!!

~Matthew

We hit up Magical Midway and the StarFlyer .. fun ride .. scary as hell if you have a fear of heights like I do.

The slingshot is the same as at Old Town .. but they are great rides. Other than that .. it was kinda small .. big go kart tracks and an S&S Space Shot .. and kinda ghetto the night we were there.