TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Thorpe Park

There were a lot of breakdowns at Thorpe Park today!

Rush: All day

Stealth: Opening time - 14.00

Nemesis Inferno

Time Voyagers

Slammer

Colossus

All broke down today

Stealth rolled back 3 times today

I've already wrote the detailed report earlier but the computer crashed, will add it later!

I got on the first train of Stealth at the front when it opened today!! (at 14.00)

Heres the photos:

The new maps were everywhere

People expressions were so funny!

Almost...

Not close enough

It took ages for the train to return to the station

More tests...

The train kept getting stuck here

The new show, didn't watch today

Anyone who went on Tidal Wave should be locked up , it was freezing!

Amity Coves spectacular theme

Almost...

...there we are

Ha ha I don't think she wanted to get wet

Samurai

Nemesis Inferno's loop

Inferno and Stealth, happy together

CONTSRUCTION ALERT

NEXT YEARS COASTER

Its right next to...

Colossus

The 10 loops bruise, batter & thrill

Hopefully the detailed report will be up later!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were a lot of breakdowns at Thorpe Park today!

Rush: All day

Stealth: Opening time - 14.00

Nemesis Inferno

Time Voyagers

Slammer

Colossus

All broke down today

Uh... that's really bad. How unfortunate to go to a theme park and not have any rides to ride because they are all broken. How long, on average, did each break down last for?

Unfortunately a broken down ride list like the one stated above is becoming a very regular occurance at Thorpe Park. The Park really seems to have gone down hill over the past year, blaming breakdowns on quite unbeleivable things. Its a shame because the park has so much potential, but they really need to sort out this major issue of broken down rides, which usually includes the parks top 3 coasters.

I have to say that I was very disappointed with this park and really wished that I would have talked my friends into driving up to Alton Towers during my visit.

I do recall a lot of closed rides and was shocked when told that the park closed at like 5 or 6:00 PM...ummm, in the middle of July??? Is that some kind of law? Being that we were a little late in getting to the park, we did not get to see and ride everything before they closed.

This park definitely needs a little TLC. Perhaps if Cedar Fair were to come in, buy the park, brand everything, and then put in a few more trash cans and install perhaps...an Aquasmax??

I ride "Tidal Wave" when it's raining and cold wearing full "wet" gear. The only thing I don't wear is goggles.

TP is turning into a "see how many top rides aren't working in the 1st 1/2 of the day" Park. You pay £32 - £34 for the entrance and have to wait around till all the big rides are running which could be a few hours.

No really good enough in 2008.

I wish TP could get it's maintenance act together and have all the rides running for most of the year.

My visit a couple of times a year, off peak in Sept / Oct on a Wed / Thurs when the schools are back and there are not many kiddies around and Q jumping.