TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

California Great America (CGA) Discussion Thread

Boomerang Bay additions...Yes, definitely! One thing I can see happening is a set of mat racers between Rapids and the 2 "Manteca Water Slides" as well as maybe building more off the Didgeridoo Falls tower (Drop capsule slide anyone?) Small waterparks like Sunsplash inspire hope with Boomerang Bay, where space is limited. Sunsplash is the ultimate examle of a "tight fit" water park, where slides are literally piled on top of each other.

Delirium has 32 seats and Firefall has 40 seats, so I'd not expect a 32 seat Air Race to have that bad of a capacity.

Granted, it does depend on the operation of the ride for actual capacity: I'm going off what their website says.

I know what CGA SHOULD do. Remove Demon and install and Intamin water-coaster. Or even better, ask B/M to design a custom water coaster. I wonder how a B/M water coaster would ride.

I was actually thinking remove the splash boats and use that for an expanded Invertigarden ride.

I know what CGA SHOULD do. Remove Demon and install and Intamin water-coaster. Or even better, ask B/M to design a custom water coaster. I wonder how a B/M water coaster would ride.

I was actually thinking remove the splash boats and use that for an expanded Invertigarden ride.

What do you mean by an Invertigarden ride?

I know waterslides would be kinda nice, but seeing as I don't know many people who go to waterparks, I think that this park will eventually need a new steel coaster. My crazy idea is to replace Action Theater and/or FireFall with a EuroFighter, Intamin MegaLite, or what-have-you, which would expand through Tidal Wave's old space into the Invertigarden.

I know waterslides would be kinda nice, but seeing as I don't know many people who go to waterparks, I think that this park will eventually need a new steel coaster. My crazy idea is to replace Action Theater and/or FireFall with a EuroFighter, Intamin MegaLite, or what-have-you, which would expand through Tidal Wave's old space into the Invertigarden.

Boomerang Bay gets very crowded in the summer time, so I could see a new waterslide being very popular.

^ Yeah, the lines at BB can get really insane. A new slide (and I dream for a ProSlide BehemothBowl, Tornado, Tantrum, Topsy-Turvy or a White Water West MegaTube slide, maybe perhaps a Polin slide, anything that uses bizarre geometry) would definitely be a most welcome addition. As others have said before, a new slide tower with drop capsule slides would also be a welcome addition, those things legitimately scare the crap out of me!

Wish I could! Gotta sushi date @ 7:30 which will probably bleed into 9 o'clockish. Please be so kind as to steal the line cutters sharpies for me & take pix! This is cut & have your season pass revoked day