TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Dumbest things said on TPR

Hercules

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently the closing of Astroworld ruined this kid's life...

Because you sound like a beginner, I think a recreation of an existing park is a little too ambitious for you. I tried to recreate once CP and KD, but failed miserably.

Start with fictional parks and once you feel you're good enough for the challenge, move on to real/more complex parks.

PS: Try using the edit button.

What's the edit button by the way?

And you know why I keEp on asking about people making recreations, IT'S CAUSE OF ASTRO WORLD, & EVERY DAY I'M ALAWYS IN A BAD MOOD, & I DON'T READ A BOOK, I DON'T GO TO CHURCH, I DON'T PLAY SPORTS, OR DO ANYTHING BECAUSE OF ASTRO WORLD IN HOUSTON, AND WE CAN'T AFFORD TO GO TO FIESTA TEXAS, OVER TEXAS, AND EVEN MY FAVORITE THEME PARK THAT I WANTIN TO GO TO, & EVERY DAY FROM SCHOOL, THE WEEKENDS, THE HOLIDAYS, THE SUMMER I GO IN, AND OUT DOING NOTHING ALL DAY!!!

Say Something?

^How is that dumb? Look at what he is saying ... It seriously looks like he needs help.

Apparently the closing of Astroworld ruined this kid's life...

Because you sound like a beginner, I think a recreation of an existing park is a little too ambitious for you. I tried to recreate once CP and KD, but failed miserably.

Start with fictional parks and once you feel you're good enough for the challenge, move on to real/more complex parks.

PS: Try using the edit button.

What's the edit button by the way?

And you know why I keEp on asking about people making recreations, IT'S CAUSE OF ASTRO WORLD, & EVERY DAY I'M ALAWYS IN A BAD MOOD, & I DON'T READ A BOOK, I DON'T GO TO CHURCH, I DON'T PLAY SPORTS, OR DO ANYTHING BECAUSE OF ASTRO WORLD IN HOUSTON, AND WE CAN'T AFFORD TO GO TO FIESTA TEXAS, OVER TEXAS, AND EVEN MY FAVORITE THEME PARK THAT I WANTIN TO GO TO, & EVERY DAY FROM SCHOOL, THE WEEKENDS, THE HOLIDAYS, THE SUMMER I GO IN, AND OUT DOING NOTHING ALL DAY!!!

Say Something?

^^^I'm not even sure what he was trying to say. Astro World makes him not read books? Astro World makes him atheist? Someone help before I hurt myself re-reading that.

He is depressed because he doesn't have an amusement park close to him that he can go to, thus, causing him to not do his school work, or be able to get up and out of the house to go to church.

Is it that hard to figure out?

• 2 weeks later...