TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Dumbest things said on TPR

Hercules

Honestly, I highly doubt it will have more airtime than Voyage... Voyage holds the record of most airtime at 24 seconds I believe, so it would be kind of hard to beat that! And there are ten drops on Diamondback but only seven of them you will actually get noticeable weightlessness, so each of those seven airtime hills would have to have atleast 3.442 seconds of airtime. My guess is that there will only be about 22 seconds (give or take a few) of airtime.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why Don't American carnivals have the same rides they have in the UK. looking at you tube. i saw rides like Airwolf, THE EXTREME BREAKDANCE, the Alpha Bahn, and the even have a portable inverted coaster i think its called Euro Star.(I POSTED THIS BEFORE BUT SOME DUDE WHO THINKS HE'S AN ENGLISH PROFESSOR LOCKED THE PAGE.WOW..IS IT THAT SERIOUS?)..

Oh, no, he di'nt.

• 4 weeks later...

If ur gonna go to six flags it makes sense to get the annual pass if you can afford it. They give you a coupon book and i dont think theres any blackout days or anything. Plus i saw they are gonna have a new terminator roller coaster this year (2009). I saw on myspace that if you go to 1043myfm.com, you could win annual passes by doing contests and stuff. GO CLIPPERS!!!!!!!

I love this site.

The most hilarious part about that post is that the email address attached to the user is an official radio station one!?!?

So are they 'trying' to be cool and use internet slang thinking we're some group of 14 year old hooligans? Or are the people at that radio station really that stupid!?!?

I know it's like wrong to post our own quotes, but this is such a stupid moment that I remembered.

Do you guys remember the thread about the kid who got arrested because he brought a steak knife to school for a steak dinner? My post in that was probably the most stupid thing I ever said. It even brought up a ton of arguments and led to the thread getting closed.

Here it is:

So, let me get this straight:

The girl got arrested when she brought a steak knife to school, to eat a steak, and the teacher WAY overreacted.

Isn't that like someone going to a dinner with the president and bringing a fork, and them getting arrested for it?

Being a big video game fan, I have this thought that might be possible given the rate at which tehcnology is advancing.

As it says in the title, do you think it would be possible for someone to make a sort of heart-monitor thing that can calclate your remaining "HP" or "stamina"? You know, you put it on like a heart monitor, calibrate it for you, and then it calculates how much energy you have left before you pass out. Calculating a number of Hit Points based on joules of energy would be weird for anyone that's not a gaming freak, but a percentage could work.

This may seem like a really weird concept at first, but think about it...a stamina calculator could be really useful in something like boxing or marathon running...sports where there is a risk of fainting from fatigue. If, for example, you saw that you were only 16% away from fainting when you reached the midway point of a race, you'd know to give up the race and not endanger your health.

It would probably be really hard to make this kind of thing, but I've heard of new heart monitors that do read electrical impulses in the body, and there are some computers hospitals use to alert the nurse when a patient is failing. If it ever gets invented, I'd so pay anything for one.

I don't know, maybe it could work. Or maybe I'm just showing my really nerdy side and this will never happen. I need to sleep more.

About the West Coast Bash 2009 on March 22nd Do we need to find our OWN way there (like Plane, car,ect....) and pay for the trip in order to get there? just askin' , and curious

I love Elissa's responce to this. Seriously. A plane flight to California from Florida and then back to Flordia and including Six Flags Magic Mountain and a huge event for just 30 dollars?

--James

^This isn't work though. He should post like everyone else or wait until he gets home if the machine he isn't on doesn't do lowercase (which I have doubts about).

I remember one person on another forum used the excuse I can't see so I type in all caps... I posted a link to turn on the Accessibility Wizard in Windows. "You should be able to see the screen properly after you set this so you don't hurt your eyes or mine."

Terry

^ I didn't know I had to wait until I get home to post here even if I accidentally had the caps locked at work... Seriously give someone a break here. And thanks "thebannedkid" for remembering, it's funny that the guy who originally caught my mistake is the only one not complaining about it... WOW!

Anyways here's an amusing post...

My goodness are the expecting a hurricane and an earthquake to hit this thing at the same time. All the steel used on this coaster is crazy, that lift tower looks like it could be S:TE. The station is crazy too are they putting a bar/night club and a dance floor inside of it too, it's big enough and that track is already doing alot of sexy dancing. I just know I can't wait to get my groove on with that sexy B

I didn't know I had to wait until I get home to post here even if I accidentally had the caps locked at work... Seriously give someone a break here. And thanks "thebannedkid" for remembering, it's funny that the guy who originally caught my mistake is the only one not complaining about it... WOW!

Like my roommate says "Life is hard." I doubt "Please excuse the caps because that's all I can do at work" will fly when everyone else is posting properly (some even at work), so let's not pick this as something to complain about.

Accidents are one thing and sure it sounds mean, but really. You can't see what you're typing in caps and not know?

Terry

^ Well having the public counter to my left and court assistants to my right, a courthouse is a very easy place to look over if my caps are locked while posting. And like "TheBannedKid" mentioned before, I write in caps lock to enter petitions and files for the court. So I hope that's believable... uh I mean understandable to you sir.

Well, not to drive the point and to make it sound like I'm a jerk. I post from school, like I am now and as crappy as the keyboards are here I can see if I'm in CAPS or not.

But, I can see the point if you can see what your doing I mean if you were distracted and hit post by mistake I can see that but....otherwise if you paying full attention I can't honestly see why you'd use that excuse.

Just my 2 cents... not trying to be rude...

Just to end this little debate because this thread is about "dumbest things said in TPR" I hardly think what I actually wrote qualifies as dumb, but anyways lets end this already and say it was my mistake because I did press post without paying attention if I left the caps lock on. But just for everyone to have peace of mind, I don't post with caps on anymore. Now everyone lets prance around in Happyland and enjoy the countless classic silly post that we all have come to enjoy and love. Issue closed!