TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Dumbest things said on TPR

Hercules

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not ridden TTD or Maverick, but I must say Maverick looks the "better" coaster. I have been looking at pictures and movies of both and Maverick just seems to get the edge over TTD.

Not just this one post, but all the other people who have been comparing TTD and Maverick despite not having ever actually been on the ride.

I don't need to add anything to this. This is just as bad as the guy that said MF is better than Nitro, based off the youtube videos.

Hahahaha. Was that the guy who said that "based on this POV, I don't see how Nitro could have any airtime"?

I have not ridden TTD or Maverick, but I must say Maverick looks the "better" coaster. I have been looking at pictures and movies of both and Maverick just seems to get the edge over TTD.

Not just this one post, but all the other people who have been comparing TTD and Maverick despite not having ever actually been on the ride.

It didn't say you had to ride it to vote, don't tell me you have NEVER said a coaster looks better than another without going on them? Forgive me if I'm wrong but I think I have a fair point?

Could you rephrase this so my small brain could understand?

Thanks

WOW! Just wow...

~Matthew

Well at least I'm being nice! What do you want me to say, WTF I don't understand say it in English you B&^%$!d?

It didn't say you had to ride it to vote, don't tell me you have NEVER said a coaster looks better than another without going on them? Forgive me if I'm wrong but I think I have a fair point?

Well at least I'm being nice! What do you want me to say, WTF I don't understand say it in English you B&^%$!d?

Hey now, give him a break. He wasn't judging them, he was just saying that he thinks one looks better than the other. If he was like "well I saw the POVs and Maverick is definitely better", then that would be different, but that's not what he said. Most of us have some sort of idea what to expect when we get on big name rides like like Maverick and TTD, and I for one think that Maverick looks better even though I haven't ridden it. It may not be worth posting that you think one looks better than the other, but I certainly don't think it comes close to some of the dumb things that have been said on this site.

Just my opinion though....

I don't need to add anything to this. This is just as bad as the guy that said MF is better than Nitro, based off the youtube videos.

Hahahaha. Was that the guy who said that "based on this POV, I don't see how Nitro could have any airtime"?

Yep! Here, let's get small refresher...

And actually... after just watching the POV videos for MF versus Nitro, I dont see how you can possibly say nitro has more airtime... maybe POSSIBLY over the bunny hills at the end, but MF is WAY faster over the main hills than Nitro... go take a look on youtube if you don't believe me.

^Ha. The sad thing is he said he'd been on both coasters. I don't know how anyone could have ridden both and not noticed that Nitro has a ton more air. It's not even a matter of opinion or anything. Granted Nitro just has a bunch of floater air, there's still way more of it than MF will ever have.

I awnt you to use spell check!

It's really not that hard...

That doesn't count. He was making fun of this post:

Sorry to double post but DBru I awnt to have you in the contest

you can still enter

CCjared I awnt you to be the vice president of this contest

I think you can pull it of

You can give me ideas I might not have come up one

But nice try