TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Dumbest things said on TPR

Hercules

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I was look on Kingda Ka on YouTube, I found this video about Mario and Luigi riding Kingda Ka at Six Flags Great Adventure. I love this video so much that I can laugh so hard!!

Please don't remove this topic please! I just want everybody to watch this.

I'm not breaking the rules in the forums. I'm just a nice squirrel.

I encourage you all to go find the video, which really rounds this one out as a dumb post.

^I don't think we really have to kiss her @$$ any longer. She posted on this site a few times last year, but now she's an Oscar winner and probably will never return. I think we now can say what we really thought of the movie. She'll never read it anyhow. I think it's funny how people have addresse their posts to her. Pretty much like writing a letter to Anne Frank.

I just had my letter to Anne Frank "returned to sender."

I was crushed.

--Robb

^ Yeah, what was it two pages later Dcody responded to everyone with a nice, heartfelt "thank you" and said she would start posting more now that she realized there were so many great people on TPR.

Probably just leading us on. You know, being an Oscar winner and everything.

I think all my rabid ravings about Hercules actually being good are honorable mentions.

Actually, I think I will put those quotes in my new thread "Most BRILLIANT things said on TPR"

We are just like fans of New Age/Ambient Electronica. Most people think it's crap, but those who think the stuff is good are the real people who are sane. (Search Chris Carter, Cosey Fanni Tutti, Adiemus, Karl Jenkins, Björk, and Imogen Heap on Itunes to understand what I mean.)

HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE MIGHTY HERCULES?!!!!!!!!! HERCULES IS GOOD I TELL YOU!!!!!!!!! GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!1!!

-Tanks "the above statement was an example of my ravings of Hercules, and was also posted for old time's sake" 4me05.

While I was look on Kingda Ka on YouTube, I found this video about Mario and Luigi riding Kingda Ka at Six Flags Great Adventure. I love this video so much that I can laugh so hard!!

Please don't remove this topic please! I just want everybody to watch this.

I'm not breaking the rules in the forums. I'm just a nice squirrel.

I encourage you all to go find the video, which really rounds this one out as a dumb post.

Lamest video I have seen on youtube for a while.

I can't believe Disney would come up with a park & name like that. It just doesn't seem to fit Disney. Come on Disney I know they can be more creative than that. They know California Adventure had a lot of trouble.

This one made me worry about the intellegence level of the poster:

Title Says All

I think the thread was called 'how do you build RCT Buildings?' and it was in Ask Alvey - luckily we have Wes to filter out the dumb threads really:

Wrong forum, no body, crap thread

Classic Wes!

Yes!!!!! nz is tiny and noone notices us. its like

nz: Hello!!!! dont step on me!!!!!

America:SPLAT!!!!!!

nz:@#%$!!!!! that hurt!!!!!

America:HUMPH!!!!! I HERE A TINY HIGH-PICHED SQEEL WTF???????

NZ:yes its me little tiny nz way down here!!!!!!!!!

America:HUMPH!!!! I SLILL HEAR IT (america looks down)OH LITTLE TINY NZ.... BYE!!!!!!SPLAT!!!!!!!

NZ:i think i can see the light.......TINY CONTRY NZ DEAD. Taiko Cry Red

Just plain cringeworthy.

^Speaking of Japan, someone saw my Mitsui Greenland video on the Video board. He said that he never knew a park was in Greenland (the country)!

Gee, I thought that saying the video was from TPR's Japan trip, the Japanese people in the video, and some Japanese characters from various park signs would have indicated Mitsui Greenland was in Japan!