TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Dumbest things said on TPR

Hercules

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, since my overly-paranoid parents are never going to let me on a trip, I'm thinking about making my own coaster website with some of my friends, but I only have three or four park trips planned right now. Do you have any advice on making a succesful website with photos from these trips?

Can't find the post right now...but it was something to the effect of...

Elissa, you and Robb should really look into buying a trailor. I live in a trailer and it's awesome. It would really be good for you guys.

I love the multiple spellings of trailer in the post. Not to mention when I see you I totally think trailer park. Maybe even your own meth lab.

^ Yeah, i'm an idiot. . I'm actually surprised it took 4 pages until someone posted that!

Me and a bunch of other people that there needs to be an amusement park in Cleveland Ohio.

I have access to all the proper technical stuff and the right people, and i need fundings to buy out some land for a new amusement park!!!

I have already contacted Intamin, Huss, S&S power, and Inta ride the creator of maverick!

if you would like to help fund the amusement park, just reply

if you would like to see top secret ride plans, e-mail me,

noofert@yahoo.com

Found the exact trailer quote.

Robb you lease is up in november? well now is a good time to look at a mobile home my older sister and her husband have a 1300 sq foot mobile home im sure that somthing like that would be perfect for you and elissa.

Some other great ones...

Well Robb and Ellisa Im just asking this cuss Im curious.

It said on the list smoke. Do you. Cuss if u do I be saaad

My dad smoked and it ruined his life. one word DEVORCE.

If u were being sarcastick or I just dont get the thread I apoligize.

I only know of 1, and that was Deamon at SFGAmer.

The reason was because of a broken wheel axle, which just happend to stop the train on the loop.

I saw that on "Real TV" and actually the park had a power-outage causing acitvation of skid brakes on the cars since there is no electriciy for the normal brakes, and it just so happed that the train was mid-loop.

Hey Happy new Year What should I study fro desing rollercoasters?

Really, this whole thread is amazing:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31091

Okay. First of all, I AM NOT SCHIZOPHRENIC. My draconic half is the result of an odd time wrinkle a few years back, where a past life imprinted on the present. I like the effect, thank you very much. Robgraves, WTF is Scrye? If you must know, Atrus named himself. His first name is taken from our favorite game series, Myst. Alaeriia is my own invention, because I like consecutive i's. Fametongue and Smokescale are his descriptive names. Also, if you actually paid attention to when Digimon was "in", you would know that Digimon actually return in the same species that they left. Schizophrenia is not the same as therianthropy. Furthermore, your link is broken. Wes, if I am the reason that you hate the Internet, why do you use the Internet at all? It is not a question of whether I believe I am a dragon. Two of my friends are dragons, as well. DATman, thank you for suggesting that Wes seek help. Bias is a terrible thing. Carnage, if someone catches flies to put in a bug zapper, SO WHAT? If she was EATING the flies, then I would worry. Waterviper, role-playing and reality are two different things. Carnage (again), If it comes down to a fight between a dragon and a "slayer", the "slayer is going to be consumed with ketchup unless the "slayer" can teleport. DATman, I think it is solid gold that you believe that it is crap. And Robgraves, that is total BS.

Finally, Take Robgraves' idea, make it relate to coasters, and you have Theme Park Review. Now (expletive deleted) you and good night.

I am not roasting marshmallows. I hate marshmallows. My "comfort snack" is any segments of dead animals lying around (steak, fish, anchovies, etc.) and lots and lots of Gatorade. I drink Gatorade because I like it. Dragons might get heartburn. I will chech with the ASDO and the PETD. Also, dragons have complete control over their fire. Dragon fire is generated in an interesting manner. Anything consumed by a dragon breaks down into nutrients, waste, and hydrogen gas. The hydrogen reacts with chemicals produced by the digestive system, forming an "aerosol napalm". This substance is released at will through the mouth, where it ignites with the air. And dragons can be whatever orientation they want to be. Is "ghey" even a word? And WTF are "designer scales"? A flame, as you would know if you took chemistry, is odorless and cannot be scented. In fact, your statement is derogatory towards homosexuals. I know several, and they do not obsess over things like perfume and colors. In fact, most of my friends know that nobody cares about how one's outfit goes together, as long as it is not clashing. This is why I avoid colorful pants: having them around increases the chance that my strategy of "pull on the first pants in the bureau" will result in a clash. Black, white, khaki, grey, and blue go with everything. Furthermore, "dragon pride events" do not exist. The closest one can find to such an outlandish idea is any one of the otherkin groups on Facebook.

Well Robb and Ellisa Im just asking this cuss Im curious.

It said on the list smoke. Do you. Cuss if u do I be saaad

My dad smoked and it ruined his life. one word DEVORCE.

If u were being sarcastick or I just dont get the thread I apoligize.

I loved the fact that when you read that it ruined his life you're thinking "wow the guy got lung cancer or something." But then out of nowhere boom, he hits you with divorce.

Four, tres, two, uno

[Will I Am]

Now croak it up ya'll, 'cause this is it

The beat that I'm jumpin is frogicious

[Verse 1 - Fergie]

Frogielicious definition make them frogs go loco

They want my croaky so they get their pleasure from my jumpin.

You could see me, you can't squeeze me.

I ain't easy, I ain't fergie.

I got reasons why I tease 'em.

frogs just come and go like flies.

[Hook 1]

Delicious (so delicious)

But I ain't eating you

And if you was suspicious

all that food be so delicious

I don’t eat fishes (mmmwwahhh)

That puts them frogs on the heating rock

And they be lining down the bog just to watch what me jump (jump, jump, jump)

[Chorus]

So croakiticious (I’m jumpin high)

So croakiticious (I put them frogs on the heating rock)

So croakiticios(they wanna taste of my flies)

I'm Frogielicious (t-t-t-t-t-tasty, tasty)

[Verse 2]

Frogielicious def-,

Frogielicious def-,

Frogielicious def- ["def" is echoing]

Frogielicious definition make them frogs go crazy.

They always claim they know me,

Comin' to me call me Stacy (Hey, Stacy),

I'm the F to the R, O, G, the I, the E,

And can't no other frogie jump it up like me.

[Hook 2]

I'm Frogielicious (so delicious)

My body stay vicious

I be up on the cieling just working on my stickyness

He's my witness (croak,wee)

I put yo' frog on the heating rock

And he be lining down the block just to watch my hop (four, tres, two, uno)

[Chorus]

So croakiticious (I’m jumpin high)

So croakiticious (I put them frogs on the heating rock)

So croakiticios(they wanna taste of my flies)

Frogielicious (hold, hold, hold, hold, hold up, jump it out)

[Vamp]

Frogie, frogie, frogie

If you really want me,

Honey get a hopin’.

Maybe then you'll get a taste.

I'll be hoppin, hoppin,

I'll be chirpin chirpin.

It's so tasty, tasty,

It'll make you crazy.

[Will I Am]

F to the R, to the O G I E - girl, you're frogie, J to the U to the M P I N - girl, you're jumpin

D to the E, to the L I C I O U S, to the D, to the E, to the, to the, to the, hit it Frogie

[Rap - Fergie]

All the time I turn around brotha's holdin me always getting warts up and getting em all around(uuhh)

I just wanna croak it now - I ain't trying to round up drama, little frog I don't wanna take your fly.

And I know I'm coming off just a little bit conceited and I keep on repeating how the frogs wanna eat it.

But I'm tryin' to tell, that I can't be treated like wormies

'Cause they say she...

[Hook 3]

Delicious (so delicious)

But I ain't eating you

And if you was suspicious

all that food be so delicious

I don’t eat fishes (mmmwwahhh)

That puts them frogs on the heating rock

And they be lining down the bog just to watch what me jump (jump, jump, jump)

Four, tres, two, uno.

My sticky stay vicious,

I be up in the bog just working on my hopiness

He's my witness (oooh, wee).

I put yo' boy on the heating rock

And he be lining down the bog just to watch what my hop (four, tres, two, uno)

[Chorus]

So hoppielicious (flies, flies, flies, flies)

So jumpielicious (flies, flies, flies, flies)

So fly-licious (flies, flies, flies, flies)

I'm Frogielicious, j-j-j-j-j jumpin, jumpin

It's so delicious (flies, flies, flies, flies)

So hoppielicious (flies, flies, flies, flies)

So jumpieicious (flies, flies, flies, flies)

I'm Frogielicious, j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j (flies, flies, flies, flies)

[Will I Am]

H to the O, to the P P I N - girl, you're hoppin. H to the O, to the P P I N - girl, you're Hoppin

J to the U, to the M P I N - girl, you're Jumpin. J to the U, to the, to the (four, tres, two, uno)

D to the E, to the L I C I O U S, to the D, to the, E to the, L I C I O U S, to the

D to the E, to the L I C I O U S, to the D, to the E, to the, to the, to the (four, tres, two, uno)

H to the O, to the P P I N - girl, you're hoppin. H to the O, to the P P I N - girl, you're Hoppin

J to the U, to the M P I N - girl, you're Jumpin. J to the U, to the, to the (four, tres, two, uno)

D to the E, to the L I C I O U S, to the D, to the E, to the L I C I O U S, to the

D to the E, to the L I C I O U S, to the D, to the E, to the, to the, to the, to the, to the.....

---Brent

FUNNY THING, WALT NEVER WENT TO THE DISNEYLAND DOWN THERE. HE ONLY SAW THE ONE IN CALIFORNIA AND LIVED THERE FOR A LITTLE. BUT NOW ITS BORRING .SO WALTS GRAVE IS IN CALIFORNIA OR SOMEWERE ELSE

This is from CALI COASTER BOY. This post makes zero sense.

There were about 50 posts from a guy that said "and reliable" all the time. He made horrendous videos, so I heard.

Love this, here's a couple, don't know if I should post them but whatever:

some innocent statues must have been summoning me to help molest them.

I was at Hotel Breakers and for some reason I was walking around naked. But it was during the blackout so no one could see. I went into the lobby to get back to my room. Suddenly the lights came on. Kylie & Chris were there and somehow managed to stop themselves laughing. I dashed into a stairwell where I meet a couple of people coming from the beach in swimming gear. One of them gives me a towel and I wrapped it around myself then went back through the lobby acting as if nothing had happened.

Probably 90% of my posts on TPR when I was as "Tanks4me." Due to my inexperience at forums, I simply did not know how to post. Luckily, after a 1.5 year amnesty period, (and joining of at least half a dozen other forums and logging in over 1,500 combined posts - most of them good) I finally got the ropes. One of the posts that I remember most vividly was "42" WHAT? OH MY GOD, THAT FREAKING SUCKS!!!" I think that was referring to the height requirement for Splash Mountain at WDW, but I can't remember for sure. (I didn't realize that Robb edited my posts as I didn't read them, I just read the rest of the topic, so most of the warnings had gone unnoticed. I thought he would just PM me.) I think all my rabid ravings about Hercules actually being good are honorable mentions. (I still do them to this day, except I don't use caps. )

I would quote the times I didn't read the forums carefully in regards to the recent times, but I feel that this is much worse. At least when I failed to read, I tried to read.