TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Dumbest things said on TPR

Hercules

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The replacing every S with a $, the unnecessary violent metaphor, the pretending to be on a first name basis with a celebrity, and all packaged in an argument that was old and boring about 5 years ago--this ticks all the boxes. So satisfying.

It'd be fine if $tar War$ was an entire amusement park on its own. I don't like how it's invaded Di$neyland. Walt must be turning in his grave.

From the SFNE thread.

Come on, just listen to his voice (the same voice he'll have in the ride, knowing Six Flags uses Bumper Robinson as Cyborg, and he voices Grid in addition to Cyborg in this game):
Call me crazy, but that voice is just hot. IDK.

It's not my fault I'm a DC fangurl and judge the rides by how much they make me fangasm.

• 2 weeks later...

More of the same person from the same thread.

Two more months until the Media Day for Cyborg Hyper Drive. Construction hasn't begun. I want the effing Grid. (Still haven't fixed that error.) Apparently there's gonna be merchandise in the gift shop you apparently get dumped into at the end of the ride. I want some Grid merchandise smh.

I'm already gonna beeping explode because I KNOW he'll be voiced by Bumper Robinson. Ya know, the guy that gave him an effing sexy voice in Lego DC Super Villains. Here's bettin' he'll say "Grid... online" and "Have a nice day" (especially the latter) but "I am Grid" (his semi-catchphrase in Injustice 2) would work well too. And I have my money bet on him laughing evilly too, since he'll probably have emotion here. GODDAMNIT! JUNE CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH! LATE SPRING, GUYS! WE GOTTA TAKE OUR SINGING AND DANCING FUN TO THE PARK THEN!

I for one am not going to be missing Aquaman at all. I always thought it was obnoxiously hideous. It's removal means another DC-ride out of a non-DC area - so good riddance!

for those not familiar with SFOT? Aquaman is *literally* across the main walkway from Justice League: Battle for Metropolis.

so yeah. .it's a DC area.

(the only thing out of place there is Pandemonium, as it is between JL/Aquaman, and the entrance to Gotham once one crosses the railroad tracks).

• 2 weeks later...

Here is more from the SFNE thread.

Not gonna lie....I have no idea who Grid is....lol

Grid is the Earth-3 (Crime Syndicate) counterpart of Cyborg. He's basically Bizarro Cyborg, but he's not. He resembles some skull robot thing. And he has the sexiest voice. At least to me.

• 3 weeks later...
Some fanboy page on Facebook is claiming that Herschend Entertainment is working a deal to purchase or acquire SFOT and two other Six Flags parks for 5 billion dollars, stating the buyout could be completed as early as 2021. Sounds like a load of garbage. Kinda makes you wonder what if though.

As if this wasn't bad enough... Then comes this:

The only thing to do is to wait and see if this rumor is reported by any actual media outlets. Screamscape, Amusement Source, Over Texas Thrills ect.

I can't... I just... Can't.

The reason why I started the topic about six flags selling their parks which I saw the topic is locked because I wanted to add since you guys are not aware SFOT and SFOG contracts will be expiring in 2027 and 2028. So that means both of these six flags parks will be no more correct? And either be bought by Cedar fair, parques reunidos, herschend, etc.

tenor.gif?itemid=10313644

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This was posted on the SFDL thread after someone else on there got upset over other posts made to the thread that were more cynical. I guess whoever this is does not seem to understand that getting mad on the internet and telling the "trolls" to leave you alone is probably not the best idea.

Welcome back, boldikus I’m glad you can take enjoyment out of people discussing things on a discussion thread. Are people not allowed to talk about what they think would be nice to see at the park? None of us are demanding anything of the park, and most of us have pretty realistic expectations for the place too. However looking at the past two years alone it’s safe to say that the Darien Lake additions we’ve come to expect, and what we’ve gotten aren’t exactly lining up.

• 4 weeks later...

Self Identified "gay man" to Robb (and meant as an insult):

"eat a dick Sir"

wait. . that's an insult?

BWAAA-HAAA-HAAAA, I've been insulting my Husband for years and years and didn't even know!

• 6 months later...