• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How would you react if someone said...

Millennium Force is the worst giga coaster

Gemini is a top 5 coaster at the park

All of their B&Ms suck

Magnum needs to be knocked down for a new hyper

Kings Island, Knott's Berry Farm, Carowinds, Kings Dominion, Great Adventure, and Magic Mountain are all better parks

Their operations are the worst out of any park

Coaster Studios is the guru of enthusiasts

Kings Dominion is getting a hyper in 2017

Mean Streak will be replaced by some smaller flat rides

Skyhawk needs to be closed

NOT HATING, just curious

This now banned member has some many other posts that can placed into this thread but this one has to be the dumbest of them all.

How would you react if someone said...

Millennium Force is the worst giga coaster

Gemini is a top 5 coaster at the park

All of their B&Ms suck

Magnum needs to be knocked down for a new hyper

Kings Island, Knott's Berry Farm, Carowinds, Kings Dominion, Great Adventure, and Magic Mountain are all better parks

Their operations are the worst out of any park

Coaster Studios is the guru of enthusiasts

Kings Dominion is getting a hyper in 2017

Mean Streak will be replaced by some smaller flat rides

Skyhawk needs to be closed

NOT HATING, just curious

This now banned member has some many other posts that can placed into this thread but this one has to be the dumbest of them all.

Was that his actual opinion? Or did he claim that was his opinion?

After seeing the last 30 pages in the Kings Dominion thread I was expecting more madmax here

Here's another 13 year old offering business advice to Valleyfair as he's concerned about their "un-smartness".

I dont neccesarily have a timeline plan but all I know is Valleyfair has the space to add atleast 3 rollercoasters if they're SMART, in which they aren't so they'll probably fill those potential spaces with cheap space wasting filler attractions. And yes, I know most these desicions are by Cedar Fair so valleyfair doesnt get all my blame from their "un-smartness"

Here's another 13 year old offering business advice to Valleyfair as he's concerned about their "un-smartness".

I dont neccesarily have a timeline plan but all I know is Valleyfair has the space to add atleast 3 rollercoasters if they're SMART, in which they aren't so they'll probably fill those potential spaces with cheap space wasting filler attractions. And yes, I know most these desicions are by Cedar Fair so valleyfair doesnt get all my blame from their "un-smartness"

How is that man not employed by Cedar Fair already?!! Has all of the answers.

How is that man not employed by Cedar Fair already?!! Has all of the answers.

The guy at the Dippin' Dots cart at Dorney Park told me that's exactly what Valleyfair has been trying to do. They were going to convert Wild Thing into a floorless coaster last year, build a dive coaster this year, and build a GCI woodie next year, but the bigger parks never learn that stealing is bad.

At this point, the last few pages of the Valleyfair discussion thread.

Honestly, it makes some of the darkest days of the KD thread seem a little more reasonable!

I can't tell if I should look in the thread myself and expose myself to the thread or ask someone else to go in for some quotes.

Honestly, it makes some of the darkest days of the KD thread seem a little more reasonable!

I can't tell if I should look in the thread myself and expose myself to the thread or ask someone else to go in for some quotes.

All of the posts revolving around that troll have been deleted (so about 90% of recent discussion in the VF thread).

All it was was some guy complaining that Valleyfair doesn't get anything and using the term "Matt 'Disney' Ouimet". It was pretty bad.

All of the posts revolving around that troll have been deleted (so about 90% of recent discussion in the VF thread).

All it was was some guy complaining that Valleyfair doesn't get anything and using the term "Matt 'Disney' Ouimet". It was pretty bad.

Interesting... I wondered why all of a sudden things seemed to die down in there!

• 2 weeks later...