TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Dumbest things said on TPR

Hercules

In reference to sitting on the brake run for 30 seconds...

Easier said then done. Just like when you wish you were very cold when you are hot and when your cold, you wish it was 40 degrees. (Celsius) So when it's actually 40 degrees on a regular day, you ask yourself why did I wish it was 40 degrees when it was cold.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kingda Ka, but I consider that a thrill ride, so we're gonna go with Fury 325, with a runner up of Intimidator 305.

Damn, so many people got there before me, but that is pretty stupid. Is KK is not a coaster, then how are all the others. I really want to know what constitutes a coaster in his mind. I also want to know if he is a hypocrite and if does not count Intamin Accelerators as a credit.

Easier said then done. Just like when you wish you were very cold when you are hot and when your cold, you wish it was 40 degrees. (Celsius) So when it's actually 40 degrees on a regular day, you ask yourself why did I wish it was 40 degrees when it was cold.

I wish you would not skim posts next time...

Edited by nicman

Here's some context

As entering the park today around 10 AM with about a million other cars entering at the same time we noticed one vehicle did not want to pay parking. It was his turn at the toll booth and just drove right through. The attendant literally tried chasing him down, but obviously couldn't get to him. She called security. Hopefully they caught him. He probably got kicked out if they ended up catching him.

Aaaand here it is

It wasn't that I didn't want to pay, I just couldn't hold it any longer.

Sorry to alarm everyone.

FYI, didn't make it.

The new water slide is named RipCurl Racer.

Aw man, I hoping for the "Rainbow Mountain" name for it, but "RipCurl Racer" sounds better, but I hope that Darien Lake gets the slides in the colors of teal, blue, yellow and, lime green so that the slides can be a little bit of a "throwback" to Barracuda Bay.

That honestly looks like the greatest thread I have ever seen in my life.

I'm glad someone admires my work. Shall I make another one like it?

And I have indeed made another one. Rate A Shia Labeouf

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=72047

I feel that your time here is limited...

I wish you would not skim posts next time...

Double Post

I'm not one to backseat moderate but the mods told you not to post here. So I'll just quote what they already told you and leave it here.

double post

Don't post in this thread anymore.

^Oh yeah, what I mean by Double Post is that I did not mean to double post it was an accident so your supposed to ignore it. Im surprised that your allowed to post here and you remember that from over a year ago.

^Not to detract from teh dumbs in this thread (and hopefully not to add to them!), but FWIW, it always used to weird me out to see that list of permissions on forums I wasn't a member of. Since it's always 100% "cannots" in that case, I always felt like I did something wrong or somehow got banned despite doing nothing, when it really means "duh, of course non-members aren't allowed to do any of that stuff."

Awww, bless the person who posted this. They really know absolutely nothing about rollercoasters.

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=72099

I feel sorry for him and hope he learns that clouds are more high up than they look (1000-10000ft). Yeah we don't even have a coaster half that height.

To his credit, fog is a type of cloud, but yeah, I don't think he was talking about fog.